• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool cool, are all the new abilities alright?
Yeah they do. You caught some that I totally forgot about

My suggestions would be to add Technology Manipulation for when Victor passively caused electronics to turn on and off when he got angry. Secondly, I’d change his resistance to fire manipulation to say “Only after reaching supernova could the temperature of Johnny’s flames significantly affect Doom’s armour”

Posted my Johnny feats to the calc eval thread (took me a while)
After revisions are done will we move onto working on improving the Fan4stic profile?

Maybe, i don't remember that part of the movie very well
How the US Military got Doom to work with them and vice versa was off screen, same as to how Doom got them to agree to grant him access to the board instead of being in isolation like the F4 team after capturing the Surfer.

@1:10

Would that count as a small example of Social Influencing?

Speaking of FOX Marvel properties, the X-Men Film Series could honestly use some work too. Looking at that will take much longer, but it wouldn't hurt

Speaking of FOX Marvel properties, the X-Men Film Series could honestly use some work too. Looking at that will take much longer, but it wouldn't hurt
I've been thinking the same thing, most of their profiles seem very lacking

Back