• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

fourarms and others

wildmutt is stated to be high 8-C ,and fourarms is only 8-C when he is portrayed as,and is WAYYY above wildmutt in terms of strength.also,upgrade is class 100 lifting strength and fourarms is only class 50? fourarms is explicitly stated to be ben's go to form for brute strength.and is widely known as one of ben's physically toughest aliens,wildmutt and upgrade both are generally low on the strength scale compared to ben's other aliens.I propose fourarms be moved to at the very least low 8-B,and have his lifting strength moved to be at least class 100.and humungousaur is supposed to be stronger than fourarms (WOG says that full sized h-saur is stronger than fourarms) so I propose he be moved up to at least high 8-B or maybe low 8-A/8-A at full size,as full sized is capable of lifting around 70,000+ tons and is supposed to be immensly stronger than regular h-saur.I can also post feats for ult.h-saur or other ult.aliens if need be.

The wiki don't jump tier simply because a character is stronger so Full sized H-saur will only be 8-B (I guess?) and we don't have the tiers "Low/High 8-B"

and didn't Fourarms beat a character which "normal" sized H-saur couldn't defeat?

oh I see,but in certain pages like erza scarlet's,they listed her as city level simply because she was stronger than natsu at that point,thats why I figured something similar could be done here,unless I missed something.because it really doesn't make sense to me to have wildmutt be listed as stronger than fourarms,as it its clearly not the case. A case may be made for ultimate wildmutt,even then I'd be skeptical,so definitely not regular wildmut

ad well about the looma thing,she didn't really beat him

1)he was holding back (as armodrillo he spoke about not trashing anything).when be fought looma as fourarms,he was already pretty serious at that point.he didn't even know what would have happened to kevin if he'd lost,his other forms got defeated,andit was pretty clear to see he wasn't joking around(no quips,no smirking,no taunting,heck he was basically glaring at looma the whole fight).whereas when he was h-saur,not only was he trying to cause minimal damage to esther's home,he also wasn't angry at all,just exasperated at that point and worried about his relationship with julie.

2)she kinda just threw him into a wall so his head got stuck till she got away,he wasn't even hurt

3)ben just usually doesn't go all out anyway,when he did,he did a lot of crazy things against aggregor that fourarms hasn't really come close to (threw a jeep out of view,threw a two story house,managed to actually make ult.aggregor look pained)

4)in base form,h-saur has casually thrown sunder's axe through the thick layer of earth that separates undertown from bellwood and into space,knocking mr.bauman's truck back to earth

I can't really speak about usage because after ben unlocked fourarms in UA,when it came to the physical stuff he's been using both FA and H-saur pretty even till omniverse

Well we can jump tiers if the character is stronger than someone at the High-end of level (If a character is far stronger than a City+ he could possibly get Mountain level)

and yeah he should be High 8-C via scaling to Wildmutt

ok, but Humungousaur is 8-B :v

Back