• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four VS Calypso:Sadistic Hosts of Insanity

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
As Goiky had been flooded with magma after the emerald challenge, Four was just shown floating in space standing on Spongy's Jet (as Spongy was still disturbed at Four's presence). Puffball then flew over to Four.

Puffball: Four, where are we even going to host the next challenge?

Four: Don't worry, I have planned it out.

Four suddenly grabs Spongy's Jet as well as Puffball as he suddenly began to fly at fast speeds back to Earth, everyone screaming as they were already back in the gravitational pull of the Earth, making them free fall.

Puffball: Four! Are you out of your mind!? You're going to kill us a-

Before Puffball could finish her sentence, Four screeches at her, knocking her out of cold. Eventually, Four crash lands right into what seems to be a city in ruin. He then proceeded to finally let go of Spongy and Puffball before proceeding to revive all of the contestants.

Four: You know why you're here! Its time to do the CAKE AT STAKE!

(After the Cake at Stake)

Four: Now, the fourteenth challenge is...

Four suddenly grabs Gelatin and obliterates him with his Zappies, making them gasp before reviving him.

Four: Start getting kills! The team with the least kills will be up for ELIMINATION.

Tree: I'm pretty sure my team promised to save lives, not kill.

Four: (screeches at Tree, knocking him out) Like, I'm not supposed to be the one to care.

Bubble: (sob) But... I don't like ki-

Four: START!

The timer activates as the contestants ran off to go kill people, with Four watching them.

???: YOU!

The voice gets Four's attention as he looked at the person, who seems to have a ruined face, and blood over him.

Calypso: Greetings, I am Calypso. I'm afraid you are going to have to take your contest somewhere else, as your contestants are killing off mines.

Four just stared at the Twisted Metal host blankly for 5 seconds before doing a screech, causing him to be pushed back into a car.

Four: No.

Just before the BFB host could resume what he was doing, Calypso suddenly began to grow in size, to the point of him being LITERALLY AS BIG AS EARTH.

Calypso: You are a stubborn number! Perhaps you need to reconsider...

Four: So you are really committed to win, huh.

Suddenly, Four grows as well to the point he was as big as Calypso, with the BFB and Twisted Metal contestants staring at the confrontation of the hosts.

Four: ITS TIME...

Calypso: Indeed it is.

Both hosts got into fighting stances before proceeding to charge at each other.

Conditions
4-B Four and 5-A Calypso are used, both are bloodlusted (they are willing to start off with their strongest move), and they have all of their equipment. The battle is above New York City. Both start 10 meters away from each other. Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

You're really committed to winning Battle for Dream Island!:

I thank you for playing Twisted Metal!: 6 (TheQuirkyBoy, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Stalker Maggot, Sergeant Hypocrite, Tonygameman, Jimboydejuan12)

Both decide to team up and cause destruction:

(Music for the fight)

CDAF7BCC-DA0C-4B5D-9918-D8157012DE1C

The only possible way for him to do so is where a "4" would have to be drawn so he can travel back to the battle (and it seemingly works at long ranges), but that is probably hard to do.

The best thing Four could do is to kill his opponent quickly before he gets BFR'd. Thats with the Anti-Flight Button, which can obliterate things into nothing, or Matter Manipulation.

Should I go bloodlust them to force them to use their strongest move, then?

If you wish (heh get it?), then go for it. You have the ability to do so after all.

I personally feel like everything is normal and good, so it's probably unnecessary.

Bump, forgot this was still happening lol

So uh, are the rules for this match still the same or will Four just become 4-B the moment the battle begins?

"5-A keys are used, both are bloodlusted (they are willing to start off with their strongest move), and they have all of their equipment. The battle is above New York City. Both start 10 meters away from each other. Speed is equalized."

No he isn't, Calypso however is already planet sized. I'm asking since the whole notion of bloodlusting the two would mean Four would become much bigger than the wish granting devil.

If Calypso does, then it is fine to allow 4-B Four (given Calypso fought a Tier 4 as well). If not, I will switch it back to regular size.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Almost all of his hax are correlated to his Reality Warping abilities and are thought based, so yes.
You are basically saying he then wins then

The only thought hax from Four is BFR which only has 2 meters range.

Voting calypso, due, to, anything which is faster than four

Actually now that I think about it, I think Calypso could also attempt to alter Four's size back to normal or that of an ant and win from there.

Or ya know, bring Four to his own hell contained in a painting.

Wish Granting prick FRA

Given the closest thing would be to snap and swap Calypso's mind with a weak body, its still not enough, I agree. However, it should be noted that with Four's 1.43x Jupiter size, the range of his moves are most likely increased.

I will accept the votes.

Psychomaster35 said:
Given the closest thing would be to snap and swap Calypso's mind with a weak body, its still not enough, I agree. However, it should be noted that with Four's 1.43x Jupiter size, the range of his moves are most likely increased.
I will accept the votes.
That still requires some bodily movement compared to a simple thought

Btw, he isn't 1.43x the size of Jupiter, he is 3/4 the size of Neptune, far smaller in size, albeit it wouldn't change the match

That still requires some bodily movement compared to a simple thought

Btw, he isn't 1.43x the size of Jupiter, he is 3/4 the size of Neptune, far smaller in size, albeit it wouldn't change the match

That was from a revised calc I did, actually. And it was accepted.

Back