• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite VS. PUBG

With the recent news of PUBG Corp. suing Epic Games I think it would be a good time to look into this fight and yes, neither franchise has a page on the site due to the verses not being fleshed out enough and lacking canonical feats, but that's why this thread is not to be taken too seriously. Anyway...

Fortnite VS. PUBG

-We will be using Player Characters, since neither series has any notable feats, canon or specific characters to draw from.
-Both character will have access to all the weapons from their respective games.
-Both will have infinite ammo
-Fortnite Player Character will have infinite crafting materials
-PUBG Player Character will have access to all vehicles

Who wins?

By the way, no skins. If it's not in the description, then it can't be used, that means no John Wick, Thanos etc.

Fortnite VS. PUBG

I remember tried to make a Fortnite calc, the calc was about the energy for destroying a Concrete Wall, my calculation was based on estimations (because I need another player in order to make a better scaling) and the result was 7000000 J assuming Fragmentation and 17000000 assuming Violent Fragmentation, divide the result with the number of hits that take to destroy a wall and we get Wall Level striking strenght.

I'll call it a PUBG win due to:

- Better tactical ability (PUBG players have to be more tactical and precise with their shots whereas Fortniters can get away with spray and pray)

- Better manoverability and anti-building (Cars and Jeeps)

- Better camoflauge (A bush vs ghille suit)

While Fortnite does have the advantage in gear and shields, PUBG's skills would allow them to take Fortnite to task.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Fortnite doesen't have profiles. I take it you are someone who came from another battleboard (which I was lol).
No I'm aware Fortnite has no profiles, as I pointed out in the description, that's why I said not to take this question too seriously, it's all just speculation.

Crimson Azoth said:
I'll call it a PUBG win due to:
- Better tactical ability (PUBG players have to be more tactical and precise with their shots whereas Fortniters can get away with spray and pray)

- Better manoverability and anti-building (Cars and Jeeps)

- Better camoflauge (A bush vs ghille suit)

While Fortnite does have the advantage in gear and shields, PUBG's skills would allow them to take Fortnite to task.
Cool, great answer. :)

NextGen24 said:
I remember tried to make a Fortnite calc, the calc was about the energy for destroying a Concrete Wall, my calculation was based on estimations (because I need another player in order to make a better scaling) and the result was 7000000 J assuming Fragmentation and 17000000 assuming Violent Fragmentation, divide the result with the number of hits that take to destroy a wall and we get Wall Level striking strenght.
Interesting, how come there are no Fortnite pages then?

Fortnite with ease bruv. Do you see how fast players react in Fortnite compared to pubg? Plus how fast they build? Way more strategic, way more agile. Fortnite ftw.

Back