• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite Ice King profile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
So I tried to make a profile for the Ice King from fortnite a few weeks ago, but unfortunately he was taken down due to not having reliable calcs I think (was a while ago can't remember the exact wording), the page put him at island level because he froze the entire fortnite map but I knew that he wasn't this strong because I had done my own calculation on freezing the map, but didn't want to add my own calculations because I didn't know if it was allowed. Today I noticed that a profile for the Visitor that has been made so I was wondering if I could reupload the Ice King profile, I have a sandbox that has him at the correct tier (I've redone it a few times over so i'm 99% sure it's right at this point) So all I need is confirmation on wether it's ok to reupload :p

The sandbox for him is here

I'd be willing to do the calc for it.

The Ice King has just caused a huge snow blizzard on the whole Fortnite Battle Royale Island, at no point did he "freeze" it, and at no point is this feat a power feat, it's just a feat of reach, which is more towards the Small Island ...

On the other hand, if the Ice King is the one who made the iceberg that buried Flush Factory and on which is Polar Peak and ect, it will easily place the latter Small City in City to see more, which could be pretty good at all ...

By the way, I saw that you put "Subsonic (Covered the entire Fortnite map in snow in under 20 seconds)" in speed of movement to the Ice King, except that this feat is a feat of speed of attack is absolutely no movement speed ...

In speed of movement, the Ice King should be equal to the Player, who is Superhuman as well as Supersonic/+ in speed of reaction ...

...wha

First off a feat of range is often a feat of AP, too.

Second off we regularly get AP from that. Blizzards and stuff.

For range feats, some may also be power feats, such as Esdeath's forced winter in the final battle between the Revolutionary Army and the Empire Soldiers, but ALL reach feats are NOT power feats, just no ...

Here in this case, the blizzard created by the Ice King has just covered the island with a layer of snow, nothing else ... it has not caused any real damage that can attest to a feat of power strictly speaking ...

But this one literally is.

Changing temperature on a vast scale is an AP feat.

I do not know how to fix the feats here, already that your processes like the pxl calcs are completely useless, but the Ice King's blizzard showed nothing in power, only the range ...

Ah, you're one of these people.

So you're just wrong. Okay.

Changing the temperature is not enough to have a power feat, otherwise go put all the characters composed of ice to some lvl via "they are made of ice and not the rest" ƒæÇ

Except you can literally get energy from temperature change lol, what even

More in the case where said change of temperature alters the places at the level of the composition or other, except that it just literally made the white landscape in this case, roughly summarized, so good ...

And made it cold enough to have snow.

Look, if you don't like it, just stay on r/characterrant or wherever you came from. The wiki has done energy changes for AP for ages, that isn't going to change because someone just doesn't like it.

He created snow through his blizzard, but that's not necessarily a feat of power, Elsa's eternal winter is clearly a feat of reach and Elsa herself normally stays in the Large Building Building via her structure. ice cream ...

You make a lot of mistakes on a lot of your pages, already with your filthy pxl calcs without tail or head, and also with calculations, statements and others that are wrong, as in this case Elsa Hypersonic in speed ... of ice through the snowball that it has blown into the horn, which is the speed of attack and not a speed of ice ƒñÀ, especially when we know that this calculation is not normally based on concrete ...

Including other errors such as the time Antvasima or another step has stipulated that a personal 8D can be MFTL +, while all characters minimum 5D are automatically Immeasurable ...

In short, a lot of errors, except concerning pages of powers, which are relatively good (Except some as "Broadway Force", which is not an existing power and that brings absolutely nothing, or "radiation manipulation" , which comes back to energy handling, as well as some characters given as an example on some of these pages) and other pages of characters, because yes, VSB is not bad at 100% ... rather at 50/60 % ...

literally oof

"ur math is wrong because I don't like it"

lol

"I consider a character Island because it made snow on an island without causing any damage" ƒæÇ

"I calculate the speed of a character relative to the pxl of the screen, and this, without taking into account the distances during said scene and the space of the moment" ƒæÇ

"I consider a character dimensionally superior to the 5D MFTL + whereas a haxless and weak 5D is automatically immeasurable" ƒæÇ

"I give people powers that do not want to say anything" ƒæÇ

the hell is a Perso Island

also show me this mythical 5-D creature with MFTL+ speed

Spongebob

Anyways, this thread is done, the calc is done, I'm gonna close it. Enigma, I hope you enjoy your stay here on VSBW and have many good stories to tell r/characterrant~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back