• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forgiveness from Monkey: All Might vs Cole Macgrath

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So.....Thx to me assuming Prime AFO can be used, I wasted Monkey's time on a previous thread. Consider this my repent.

This is GOOD Cole, not the High 7A Evil Cole, Speed is Equal as it sadly has to be due to the unfortunate Like of decent speed feats in MHA.

One day after a Week of saving the innocent, All Might travels to Emproe City on Vacation to meet the Well Remnknowmed Cole Macgrath. After meeting him, the two share an entertaining conversation before one idea pops in AM's head.

"Hey, you wouldn't mind having a fun sparring match would you?"

"I don't see any Reapers around, and I know a place"

• Timeskip to Ground Zero
"Alright, you ready All Might?!"

"A true hero never backs down!"

All Might:

Cole MacGrath: 2

Awwww, thanks bud

Anyway, this is actually pretty different from last time these two were put against each other.

This time, All Might has the strength advantage, as he's about 2x above baseline, and while Cole ridiculously high into the 7A range, and is almost kissing baseline High 7A, he's not quite there. So All Might's hits will do some major damage when they hit.

Cole's regen and shields may help lessen some of the damage, but his healing factor can only take so much before it's burnt out, and his shields can be broken with a powerful enough strike (plus they need to be activated)

However, Cole's got the range advantage, cause even though AM's shockwaves aren't nothing to scoff at, and could potentially blow Cole away, Cole has so many versatile ranged attacks in his arsenal, which include:

• lightning bolts that can restore his health and energy with each successful hit and can conduct off surfaces to hit targets (Overload Burst is also >> his normal bolts)
  • homing rockets that can lower the gravity in the are where they detonate
  • grenades that can trap opponents in arc restraints (though All Might can probably break out with his lifting strength)
  • shockwaves that can potentially reflect attacks (not likely cause of AP gap) and can lower the gravity of those hit by them
  • can call down a bolt of lightning that is >>>> his other attacks
Plus, Cole has experience with foes who use shockwaves (Kessler's casual shockwaves sent Zeke flying over a city block away, and Cole could withstand his serious shockwaves fairly well)

All Mights got the experience advantage here, as he lives in a world where electricity users are a common thing, and he's arguably the better CQC fighter, but getting up close is a risky move, as Cole can coat himself in lightning and can use Gigawatt Blades to enhance his strikes. But like I said, to AM, a guy using lightning isn't anything out of the ordinary, and can potentially use his surroundings to circumvent this (if AM figures out to use water against Cole then things go south real fast)

Cole does have means of amping himself, however, as he can drain any nearby electricity to boost himself (they're in Ground Zero, where there's a bunch of exposed wires) and can enter into Karmic Overload to give him a brief period of unlimited energy where he can spam his best attacks. There's also the whole accelerated development and reactive evolution he has going on.

Overall, with Cole's ability to heal and recharge himself by draining electricity and superior range game, I think he barely manages to knock All Might out.

And then All Might asks Cole to come with him to Japan to become a teacher at UA which leads to a bunch of wacky misadventures and heartfelt moments

I can now imagine Electric man meeting Kentucky Fried Electric Kid

Cole for Reasons Above.

Imagine if he was able to make himself not useless after a single flipping use of his powers

Cole may only barely win, but he still wins. Cole FRA plus he's fought people way more experienced then himself and won.

The only person more expirienced in being a conduit is Kessler

And he may or may not have let him win

Back