• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forces of Heaven and Hell in an endless skirmish. Round 1 Match 5. Noelle Holiday vs Judgement

As for the sealing, isn't that done through a ring and by freezing the opponent? I covered that earlier. Judgements flames would allow her to melt her way out.
Wouldn't she... die after IceShock since they have same stats?

Wouldn't she... die after IceShock since they have same stats?

Don't think so. From what I recall they don't treat attacking the soul as a one-shot thing here on the wiki unless its explicitly shown to do so (like for example; eating someone's soul and they drop dead). Under the logic vs wiki uses from what I remember, Noelle would still need to land several attacks in order to win. Whereas Judgement can start off by just summoning a chain around Noelle that would melt all her flesh off similar to what she did to Helltaker

Don't think so. From what I recall they don't treat attacking the soul as a one-shot thing here on the wiki unless its explicitly shown to do so (like for example; eating someone's soul and they drop dead). Under the logic vs wiki uses from what I remember, Noelle would still need to land several attacks in order to win. Whereas Judgement can start off by just summoning a chain around Noelle that would melt all her flesh off similar to what she did to Helltaker
Well post snowgrave Noelle is a one-shot ahead of the cast so it doesn’t really matter
Noelle can one shot a level 1 soul like 50 times over with snowgrave

Uh... That's not something she starts with, right?

Because undodgeable thought-based one-shot soul hax is pretty broken
Well she never fights without being commanded but on snowgrave route the only moves she’s allowed to use are iceshock and snowgrave so I guess she should lead with it

Uh... That's not something she starts with, right?

Because undodgeable thought-based one-shot soul hax is pretty broken
She starts with it because it's her main spell on Snowgrave route.

And you got the Snowgrave route Noelle.

Well post snowgrave Noelle is a one-shot ahead of the cast so it doesn’t really matter
Noelle can one shot a level 1 soul like 50 times over with snowgrave

Isnt that because
1. Snow grave scales far above her normal ap
2. Has decent dura neg
3. She freezes the enemies who have no way at all to resist being frozen?

Two of those three things are covered here as snow grave ap is equalized and Judgement can actually melt her way out. I also feel Judgements win-con of just summoning a chain around Noelle and burning her flesh off seems more viable

Isnt that because
1. Snow grave scales far above her normal ap
2. Has decent dura neg
3. She freezes the enemies who have no way at all to resist being frozen?

Two of those three things are covered here as snow grave ap is equalized and Judgement can actually melt her way out. I also feel Judgements win-con of just summoning a chain around Noelle and burning her flesh off seems more viable
uh, I don't quite think melting things matters here
when you get frozen, you instantly die, so there's not really anything that can save her after an iceshock
also iceshock can still one shot things, so it would be able to one sho level 1 souls regardless of any equalization
so no

uh, I don't quite think melting things matters here
when you get frozen, you instantly die, so there's not really anything that can save her after an iceshock
also iceshock can still one shot things, so it would be able to one sho level 1 souls regardless of any equalization
so no

You don't instantly die from being frozen. It typically takes a little bit, and there's even instances of humans surviving being completely frozen when unmonitored. Much less a demon with a different physiology that does require human needs to live and is verbatim immortal.
IceShock instantly killing is due to the two things I mentioned again, being frozen, which no Deltarune character has a resistance or countermeasure to plus dura neg. Dura neg in verse isn't treated as a thing that can allow a oneshot by itself.

You don't instantly die from being frozen. It typically takes a little bit, and there's even instances of humans surviving being completely frozen when unmonitored. Much less a demon with a different physiology that does require human needs to live and is verbatim immortal.
IceShock instantly killing is due to the two things I mentioned again, being frozen, which no Deltarune character has a resistance or countermeasure to plus dura neg. Dura neg in verse isn't treated as a thing that can allow a oneshot by itself.
@LaserPrecision, please stop. Noelle's already out for these reasons

@LaserPrecision, please stop. Noelle's already out for these reasons

Undoegeable? Wasn't it said earlier that she needs to point at the enemy or smith for it to work? Plus her range on her profile is very bad compared to most entries which should make up for its strong suits. And if any characters have a resistance to ice manip, it isn't even a oneshot

Did you look into it to see if their testaments are true? I didn't go through the whole game admittedly, but from what I saw, Noelle had to do some gesturing, except for her ice wall iirc.

As for the soul hax, it's been established in series that by itself it isn't a oneshot. The only reason Noelles is is that it freezes them too, and since they have no resistance to it, they eventually die. But anyone who has good ice resistance wouldn't be oneshot by it.

High level defence doesn't help from IceShock.
It oneshotted NEO who were at full defence meaning that Noelle's attack far above than her defence

Back