• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forces of Heaven and Hell in an endless skirmish. Round 2 Match 4. Ky Kiske vs Nacht Faust

What can he do against being attacked by a bunch of enemies that are comparable to Nacht himself and are completely indistinguishable from him aside from how he looks(which won't matter when there's dozens of those clones) or blitzed by Felis mode or being walled by Slotos mode or paralyzed by Gallus mode or 2 of those abilities together and extremely amped up.

What can he do against being attacked by a bunch of enemies that are comparable to Nacht himself and are completely indistinguishable from him aside from how he looks(which won't matter when there's dozens of those clones) or blitzed by Felis mode or being walled by Slotos mode or paralyzed by Gallus mode or 2 of those abilities together and extremely amped up.
Please wait for @Livinmeme to get here

I mean, a large chunk of Ky's arsenal is magic, but if it is actually pretty weak, that's a non-factor.

What about Ky though? The profile says he can stop weaker magics, but I'm not sure what that actually means (I've only played a little bit of XX, and plan to get into Strive... eventually). If someone knows about that please explain.

Aside from this, what is Nacht's wincon, because that AP gap is absurd.

I mean, a large chunk of Ky's arsenal is magic, but if it is actually pretty weak, that's a non-factor.

What about Ky though? The profile says he can stop weaker magics, but I'm not sure what that actually means (I've only played a little bit of XX, and plan to get into Strive... eventually). If someone knows about that please explain.

Aside from this, what is Nacht's wincon, because that AP gap is absurd.

Stats equalized, his power null is like Nacht’s and Nacht has resistance to power null.

So what can Ky do against paralysis and restraints.

Back