• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

for the 5th place of the strongest 2B

Okay, so I think that Arceus has a significant AP advantage. He should resist EE thanks to dealing with Giratina, and he already has Space-Time Erasure resistance. That said, I don't currently see any way that they can put eachother down at the moment thanks to Avatar shenanigans.

I'm voting Incon for now, but may change my vote later.

This match depends on which character uses their most potent hax first, Darkseid's type 8/9 immortality means Arceus can only incap him meanwhile Darkseid's superior concept mani means he can "theoretically" kill Arceus (plus the one-months prep-time in his favour) however between type 1 abstract existence, type 3 acausality and invincibility it'll be ridiculously difficult for Darkseid to put down Arceus permanently (assuming he manages to figure a way to interact with the true Arceus considering Arceus has overall superior avatars to him).

Arceus can incap Darkseid with Memory/Info hax OR stall using his avatars/the creation trio until he uses subjective reality to make a win-con the problem is what would Arceus likely do against an opponent like Darkseid in-character?.

Personally I'm slightly siding with Darkseid due his nature plus with the prep-time he'll be more inclined to use his hax first to incap Arceus while resorting to his more deadly win-cons if he needs to meanwhile Arceus has to use VERY specific hax in order to win however I'm remaining neutral because you could argue between cosmic awareness, clairvoyance, precog etc Arceus could figure out Darkseid's true nature meaning Arceus would know to use a (likely) non-lethal win-con also power mimicry is thing too.

Ugh... I guess I'll vote incon too.

I agree with GyroNutz prep-time shouldn't be allowed (not that it matters like Schnee said as well), I'm still voting for Incon tho, this seems like a stalemate imo.

I found a small issue with this match. Namely, Darkseid doesn't have the range to even touch Arceus (2-C range vs 2-B omnipresence), with his avatars. Darkseid doesn't have a wincon at all, because of that.

So it all depends on if Arceus decides to use subjective reality or not.

If it does, Arceus stomps. If not, incon.

Looking at Darkseid's avatars, they don't seem to have any sort of resistance to precog, which means Arceus is very likely to stomp here.

bump
and what concept is the AE type 1 of arceus based on? although it does not affect vs since darkseid has type 2

Zeifyl said:
I found a small issue with this match. Namely, Darkseid doesn't have the range to even touch Arceus (2-C range vs 2-B omnipresence), with his avatars.
Darkseid doesn't have a wincon at all, because of that.

So it all depends on if Arceus decides to use subjective reality or not.

If it does, Arceus stomps. If not, incon.

Looking at Darkseid's avatars, they don't seem to have any sort of resistance to precog, which means Arceus is very likely to stomp here.
He brings up a good point

In fact, what can Arceus do with his SR?
since erasing and immersion does not help to defeat Darkseid

and arceus only precog the avatars while the true darkseid can think for his avatars and arceus will not know what happened because he is still alive (can not help in an example: delete arceus throughout the multiverse, but if you can think for and recreate your avatars)

Arceus can turn reality into fiction, and fiction into reality with his SR.

Not sure what concept Arceus is based on, but a few of my guesses is: Creation, Chaos, Reality, or The Void.

Assuming that 2-B True Darkseid is within Arceus' range, and has no resistance to precog, yes, Arceus can very much precog True Darkseid.

Basically, Arceus goes into this fight, knowing every single possible outcome, and thus, how to win immediately. And Darkseid can't even attack, due to lack of range. I'm very inclined to call this a stomp.

If Darkseid's size is > Arceus' range, this is a true incon, as neither can affect the other.

Oliver de jesus said:
True Darkseid is 5D and is beyond the flow of time. It has a precog feat something like ?
We're dealing with Pre-Flashpoint in this match. Not Godhead.

If it was Godhead, he would win by exhaling too hard.

Back