• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways I'm starting to get tired of this thread, just remember that DJ music man needs a calc, Afton still beat animatronics before they could fight back, Monty claws for breaking chains are PIS

as long as we have FNaF world Freddy, 9-B is safe anyways

if you’re referring to the animatronics shells then they scale to eachother by having the same endoskeleton obviously, while the shells don’t really matter. You are arguing something irrelevant as usual
I mean you did the same thing this entire thread so-
anyways I'm starting to get tired of this thread, just remember that DJ music man needs a calc, Afton still beat animatronics before they could fight back, Monty claws for breaking chains are PIS

as long as we have FNaF world Freddy, 9-B is safe anyways
I dunno bout that chief, I was planning to have the GPE of some of the non- Low 2-C bosses calced, if they ain't 9-B well...

I looked up rule 34 and found some good feats there but thats for laters!
So wait
-Claws arent using piercing
-Claws arent using force
-Claws are still able to achieve nobody can without them.
-Animatronics are built different is why

For starters, the endo skeletons dont scale since its something applied to the outer shell and functions as an attachement as well as the skeletons being incapable of doing it. Your argument literally means that nobody scales to the claws since different materials is the only explanation.
Secondly the claws are already treat as being able to create massive scratches on the walls and mess up gators room. Theyre outright treat as a powerful weapon.
Also the claws could easily just have the piercing to slice through the chains and have the force to make what remains of them fragment as well as separate whatever chains are left.

And the point about the hammer is that you can still hit something with more force than normal without taking a lot of force back from it. The same applies to claws since theyre outer shell attachements. They dont need to scale to dura.

Theres no point overthinking this either. Its fiction. Scott can have the claws destroy things as some impressive weapon where other characters cant come close anyway.

I'm hesitant to give William 9-C.

He's the inventor of the animatronics, he knows how to take them apart with ease, and he has some kind of tool with him. It's much more likely that he used his prior knowledge to sneak up on and dismantle them, rather than rip them apart with his bare hands.

He's the inventor of the animatronics, he knows how to take them apart with ease, and he has some kind of tool with him. It's much more likely that he used his prior knowledge to sneak up on and dismantle them, rather than rip them apart with his bare hands.
sneaking up is not what happens in the minigame at all, the best argument you could make is that he speed blitzed them but there's still nothing showing he used any kind of tools or anything, since if he did then that would have been shown as it had been shown in the past

I looked up rule 34 and found some good feats there but thats for laters!
So wait
-Claws arent using piercing
-Claws arent using force
-Claws are still able to achieve nobody can without them.
-Animatronics are built different is why

For starters, the endo skeletons dont scale since its something applied to the outer shell and functions as an attachement as well as the skeletons being incapable of doing it. Your argument literally means that nobody scales to the claws since different materials is the only explanation.
Secondly the claws are already treat as being able to create massive scratches on the walls and mess up gators room. Theyre outright treat as a powerful weapon.
Also the claws could easily just have the piercing to slice through the chains and have the force to make what remains of them fragment as well as separate whatever chains are left.

And the point about the hammer is that you can still hit something with more force than normal without taking a lot of force back from it. The same applies to claws since theyre outer shell attachements. They dont need to scale to dura.
hammers work because they are heavy
the only thing that claws are capable of changing is piercing, which means nothing when you are making something explode on contact. I do not understand what you're trying to argue. There's nothing suggesting the claws allow something to generate more force, it just would focus the same force to a smaller point
which is irrelevant, because it didn't scratch or stab the chains or cut them in half to allow the rest to be taken off, it is literally completely fragmented
Theres no point overthinking this either. Its fiction. Scott can have the claws destroy things as some impressive weapon where other characters cant come close anyway.
there's no point overthinking this, it's fiction therfore I can cherry pick what I want to be right to let PIS be accepted as fact!

there's still nothing showing he used any kind of tools or anything, since if he did then that would have been shown as it had been shown in the past
His sprite seems to be holding something. I guess it could be a large hand though?

Looking back though, it seems like the sprite of him holding something is only used once, the other dismantlements are done with his hands. Still though, there's no basis for assuming this is AP. As the creator of the robots, he should likely know how to take them apart, rather than assuming he tore them apart with superhuman strength.

you do realize that it would take William minutes to take them apart like that, prior knowledge or not, right? in that time they could attack William with their Immortality type 2. he ripped them apart with his bare hands. hell he didn't even have any tools in that minigame to fight them off with.

hammers work because they are heavy
the only thing that claws are capable of changing is piercing, which means nothing when you are making something explode on contact. I do not understand what you're trying to argue. There's nothing suggesting the claws allow something to generate more force, it just would focus the same force to a smaller point
which is irrelevant, because it didn't scratch or stab the chains or cut them in half to allow the rest to be taken off, it is literally completely fragmented
Literally those are the only two ways montys claws would be able to break chains that literally nobody else can. His claws being the only thing that can break them as a key part of the story is not suddenly pis because the artist designed the chains breaking in a weird way. If anything wouldnt the chains breaking in a weird way be pis or whatever since the developer had no reason to draw chains accurately being broken in relation to claws? Your argument points towards a design fault more than anything.

there's no point overthinking this, it's fiction therfore I can cherry pick what I want to be right to let PIS be accepted as fact!
Just seems like more projecting. Its a key part of the game and story that requires you to fight a boss and get to a certain point and is the entire point of the claws existing. You cant just write that off because you dont want to accept easy explanations for claws being able to perform a certain feat over artistic design.

Afton does have some kind of object in his hand when being cornered by ghosts. And the animatronics do end up having an error message display when they attempt to go into that area which could have something to do with it. Thats all i can say though.

"you're projecting" is a fancy way of saying no u in a debate
anyways I'm done with the 9-B discussion, I just think afton should scale

Going off the mini game, he does not have the any devices in his sprites, and clearly uses his hands

he should obviously scale if he basically speedblitzes the animatronics and dismantles them with his hands.

Im fine with him scaling. Either with a likely 9-C rating or just flat 9-C. The dismantling argument goes by what would make more sense for the character in relation to other humans in the verse, but does use quite a few assumptions.

Im fine with him scaling. Either with a likely 9-C rating or just flat 9-C. The dismantling argument goes by what would make more sense for the character in relation to other humans in the verse, but does use quite a few assumptions.
honestly? i just assumed the remnant made him physically superior to a human, along with giving him immortality.

Wouldnt the remanent only affect him post destroying the animatronics or nah?

Depends on what child skull crushing actually is now. Roxanne breaks through some doors which practically involve busting a few weak planks (though not many scale to glamrocks), dunno about montys jumping. Other than that i dont think so.

Still important to note with afton that the animatronics can be torn apart like mangle from kids just messing with their parts a bunch (let alone an athletic who knows the bots), and the scene is still extremely stylised, and kinda unknown if the robots there can even properly fight. I do think 10-A possibly 9-C works better

Wouldnt the remanent only affect him post destroying the animatronics or nah?
No, he got it after murdering the children that possessed the animatronics, so he would have it before then.

which is why i want to add 'Possibly Immortality type 2' to his first key.

For immortality, maybe. But it is better to focus on tiers for now.
So how are you with "at least 10-A (should be at least comparable to other serial killers in the verse such as vanny), possibly 9-C (Dismantled and tore the animatronics to pieces, although his of method of doing so is unclear)"?

Okay so. Ive made the 9-C downgrades. I didnt change william aftons scaling so far because its still up for debate. Also havent done any match removals yet.

Dreadbear looks like he has a good case for wall level depending on what metal he breaks but i honestly think thats for a different revision specially since it doesnt really scale to anybody.

Because they are literally different shells
for example Roxy has a tail that seems to be made of different material, Freddy has a lighter in his finger, and Chica makes sounds that don’t come with the endoskeleton
every one is different externally, even if they do have the same endoskeleton. This should not have been something I needed to argue
This dude legit said "The shells are different because specific cosmetics that have nothing to do with materials"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back