• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the rest of the power going out, you can even hear the sound effect
It is obviously darkness manipulation because how come when the power goes out, the office is not fully dark but right after Freddy is done playing his music, the office becomes pitch black. That could be the sound of Freddy making the office darker.

William Afton​

Key: Post-Springlock Failure

Inorganic Physiology should be changed to Cyborgization because Springtrap is not fully inorganic considering he has a corpse inside of him.
I've been saying this since before Afton's profile was even made lmao

Honestly, Remnant Physiology is its own can of worms. If/when I make that CRT on it, I'd like to have each tier sorted by how well the characters use it rather than how much they have. As is, RP has a lot of inconsistencies on its page like how Mid-Tier has Data Manip solely from Fetch while Low-Tier doesn't have Supernatural Willpower solely from Michael. The reason that I bring this up is that, by the standards of how well RP users use Remnant, Lefty should actually be Low-Tier since he does virtually nothing supernatural.

Sure.

I'm pretty sure both of these are just Tech Manip at best. I mean, in the second one, you can literally hear the electricity powering the lights fizz out. It appears to be some blue light coming from...somewhere

I've been saying this since before Afton's profile was even made lmao
I agree
Honestly, Remnant Physiology is its own can of worms. If/when I make that CRT on it, I'd like to have each tier sorted by how well the characters use it rather than how much they have. As is, RP has a lot of inconsistencies on its page like how Mid-Tier has Data Manip solely from Fetch while Low-Tier doesn't have Supernatural Willpower solely from Michael. The reason that I bring this up is that, by the standards of how well RP users use Remnant, Lefty should actually be Low-Tier since he does virtually nothing supernatural.
Just because Lefty does nothing supernatural is not valid proof. Scraptrap also doesn't really do anything supernatural either but his remnant tier remains unaffected so the same goes to Lefty.
I'm pretty sure both of these are just Tech Manip at best. I mean, in the second one, you can literally hear the electricity powering the lights fizz out. It appears to be some blue light coming from...somewhere
I agree for Freddy Fazbear but not vengeful spirit because in Freddy's case. At least you can hear the sound of power going out and lights malfunctioning with the office becoming dark fast but in UCN. The office slowly fades to darkness without any light's malfunctioning so vengeful spirit still gets darkness manipulation.

Uh... no this doesn't AT ALL qualify for supernatural willpower. Too many variables even if the statements were legit.
Arguable. But fine.

William Afton​

Inorganic Physiology should be changed to Cyborgization because Springtrap is not fully inorganic considering he has a corpse inside of him.
This is fine.
I am woefully unconvinced. The sound after he finishes playing the song is mechanical. AKA, the power finished going out and was running on a backup for a moment. And even if you want to argue that's BS, Freddy has tech manipulation!
Dunno why that's even there, yeah change it.

Straight from the Supernatural Willpower page:
Note: This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance. This may have been demonstrated in the form of a highly reliable statement or a significant event. An example of the latter would be Roronoa Zoro taking in all of Monkey D. Luffy's pain at once.
This character has not even remotely met this requirement, tortured spirit or not. I disagree with this.

Arguable, but it's harmless. Whatever, I'll allow it.

William Afton​

This is fine.

Freddy Fazbear​

Key: FNAF 1 and FNAF 2

Darkness Manipulation: After Freddy is done playing his music, he covers the office in darkness.
Absolutely not. The lights fully going off at the same time as Freddy's Toraedor's March finishing is Tech Manipulation at best (something he already has) and coincidence at worst. Disagree fully here.

This is fine.

Welp since this is a small, self evident revision, one vote is enough. Now we have to wait 12 more hours for the grace period to end and we can apply this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back