• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Pre-Crisis) Revision:

We don't seem to have a profile for Silver Age Wonder Woman, but I do know all Silver Age Superheroes were portrayed as being way weaker than Superman. Or at least, they lack any multiversal feats on his level.

As far as I remember most of them, except for beings like The Spectre, were.

I meant other notable Justice League members specifically including the main founders. I wasn't talking about Cosmic beings as plenty of them have always been much stronger than Superman.

I'm still not sure; all I know is that the OP is blocked and that I think Pre-Crisis Flash being 2-C scaling from Superman seems rejected.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Well, if someone like Matthew Schroeder has his own thoughts or knows something we don't know about, someone is welcome to ask him. I know he's been real busy though, and that other Marvel/DC experts are currently missing in action.

Well, feel free to politely ask him if you wish.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Who should Pre-Crisis Flash scale to then?
He would scale above all the main heroes in speed due to being stated on multiple occasions as being the fastest being in the cosmos and the Earth-1.

He is knowledgeable about DC Comics, and we do not have our 3 main experts available right now.

Well, I am afraid that you are not a trusted member yet.

I am honestly not sure what we should do here.

Yes, informed suggestions are always welcome.

Well since speedsters don't have that many attack potency feats I usually derive it from their speed since that's where they get power from, but I know that's not accepted here. I think it should be, but I can't change the rules.

In terms of actual punching feats the one that comes to mind is him punching Eobard back to the 25th century in what's called the mightiest punch of all time, it's from Issue #153 of The Flash (1959) series.

I don't think that the concept was ever used in Pre-Crisis.

No, a time travelling Wally IMPd a version of Eobard that belonged to the Pre-Crisis continuity. It's the punch in The Flash (1987) Issue #148, the one that is famously calced to solar system level, the version of Eobard that got punched was technically Pre-Crisis which is why he confused Wally for Barry. That whole arc was dealing with COIE. Post-Crisis Eobard only appeared in The Flash: Rebirth (2009) after having created the Negative Speed Force, becoming exponentially more powerful. The same guy who made the SA RF thread has a video explaining all the different versions and what they're capable of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0HjtXcvw8.

Back