• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flamedramon vs meltan

Now I know most battles between Pokémon and digimon usually result in digimon winning. But i think this one is evenly matched.

So a flamedramon has landed in the Pokémon world. And encounters a meltan. He thinks meltan is threatening him so he is going to defend himself against it.

Flamedramon

Vs.

Melmetal

Rules:

• speed equalized

• 6-B key will be used (Melmetal And flamedramons profiles)

• no prep time for both

• Both are bloodlusted

• no BFR allowed

• flamedramon is not allowed digivolve.

Wins:

Flamedramo: Wins 0, losses 0, and inconclusive 0

Melmetal: wins 0, losses 0, and inconclusive 0

Fight!

Both being in 6-B means nothing. I am looking for the actual numbers they scale to. Fladramon scales to 42-47 teratons while Meltan is Country+, placing him somewhere around that at least.

Since Meltan is weak to fire type and Fladramon has fire attacks (what a surprise), mind/soul attacks, km range, and Overwrite to stat amp, this is looking like a stomp.

Honestly....Overwrite is irrelevant when Acceleration Boost doubles the AP of his next attack. Meaning, Meltan is getting hit by a 94 Teraton Fire move + Supereffective damage.

I will vote for Flamedramon because Fire vs Steel, 9/10 Fire wins and with Acceleration Boost doubling the damage of Flamedramon's fire moves, also the fact that Protect won't last forever means that Flamedramon definity wins.

There seems to be a serious disconnect between the title, the OP and the OP. The first says its Meltan (6-B), the second proceeds to name the High 6-B key while saying to use the 6-B key and then says the High 6-B key again. Some uniformity would be appreciated. Since it says to use 6-B key, its just a vague Country+ as far as I can tell which is a stomp. Using Large Country probably makes this fair depending on how high the number goes.

Back