• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Scaramouche's profile

Looks pretty straightfoward, but what's the problem with his speed? He's already at Relativistic+

Assassin does not mean martial artist, his methods are clearly not H2H. Why would he have gifted intelligence?

Pretty dang straight forward, I disagree on being gifted as he didn't see it coming when jack threw the blade in his face. Average intelligence in my opinion. The rest is accurate

Cropfist said:
Assassin does not mean martial artist, his methods are clearly not H2H. Why would he have gifted intelligence?
How does a assassin not have Martial arts? Even a basic Assassin would need H2H combat training

And I only said Gifted because his current intelligence is High, which would either be Gifted or Genius (even though his intelligence shouldn't be high)

Because his means of being an assassin are purely with his blade weapons. He never displays or uses this anywhere even when it cost the fight with Jack.

His intelligence is "high due to being a robot". He's totally average outside of flute and weapon skills.

Uh you realize that not using a ability in combat doesn't mean that you don't have it? I guess Katana Zero characters shouldn't have Martial Arts because they fight with guns and swords despite the fact that they actually have Martial arts and a assassin would logically have Martial arts

Swords are martial arts though, and it's included in military training even for regular soldiers. You could be an assassin and not know martial arts, as many Mob killers have been.

There is no logic to assassin automatically = martial arts. Blades are weapon mastery. Martial arts is 100% assumption with no proof.

There are a variety of armed martial arts out there, sword styles, some old European stuff, the Marine Corps program, stick fighting, knife fighting, etc.

Back