• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Some people have to realize that Zoro's family isn't really relevant to his story, it doesn't matter. How does knowing who your mom and dad were gonna help you get stronger or become the greatest swordsman? It won't, it's just background fluff.

If Zoro really cared, he would have been asking people throughout the story, especially in Wano. But he doesn't, because it doesn't really matter in the end.
Yee, it just cool knowing who they were

🐵

You think I'm trusting a fake monke?
chris-brown-look.gif

BRO I CANT CALCCCCCC
ONE-PIECE-10-p122.jpg
ONE-PIECE-10-p123.jpg

Do I just calculate the water or aftermath of it or how much needed to spit that much water? 🙉🙉🙉

Calcs are bs... It shouldn't be hard... Someone is making it difficult for no reason 😤

111 px 15m 368px 49m 230px 31m

BRO I CANT CALCCCCCC
ONE-PIECE-10-p122.jpg
ONE-PIECE-10-p123.jpg

Do I just calculate the water or aftermath of it or how much needed to spit that much water? 🙉🙉🙉

Calcs are bs... It shouldn't be hard... Someone is making it difficult for no reason 😤

111 px 15m 368px 49m 230px 31m
Ig just try to find the height of the trees and how many he hit and how fast and hard he has to hit them for them to break like that.
I don't do Calcs but I'm guessing you'll just have to use Usopp's height and compare it to the tree.

Ig just try to find the height of the trees and how many he hit and how fast and hard he has to hit them for them to break like that.
I don't do Calcs but I'm guessing you'll just have to use Usopp's height and compare it to the tree.
I just use average oak tree height (15m) and yee

How fast and hard.. Bro 🙉 I only know pixel scaling this bs 😤

Apparently it wasn't common knowledge that Luffy's sandals are overpowered.
Throw him in the dungeon.
Btw shouldn't Sabo's profile say " Same as before, to a greater extent " in reference to his abilities as he grew more skilled as he sparred with the Revolutionaries?

Question:

If King has his Flame On and someone like Law used Dura Neg would he be able to damage King?

2: Did Marco rly made Flame On King bleed with Blue Bird? Or was that just rubble? Bc i feel lile its blood from his mask

Indeed, dude could've gotten serious tail if the WG didn't wanna commit genocide on his whole race.

I'm also low-key surprised Kaido didn't offer him a marriage with Yamato to "unite 2 powerful bloodlines".

Seriously, it'd be Kaido's genes with Lunarian genes, the ultimate hybrid.
i thought of this but more of king having a crush than kaido making them marry

but holy shit the age gap, king can be yamatos dad

Back