• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This MCU CRT has nothing to do with stats, but instead with formatting. Mainly, Tony's page.

A complaint I've heard a few times in VS Threads is that Tony's page is very congested and hard to view. It's also difficult to find specific keys and the stats for those keys. Which makes sense, the dude has 9 keys and lengthy descriptions of his feats in the AP section. I myself have had trouble finding what AP description goes with what key due to how many there is, and I think that it should be a bit easier to read his stats

I think to make his profile easier to read and understand, we can do something simular to what Ayanokouji's page did, put the stats into diffrent tabs.

This does a few things:
  1. Makes the page look nicer and less like a block of white and blue text that's difficult to read
  2. Helps people navigate better. If someone just wants the stats of the Mark 5, they can just click the Mark 5 tab and instantly get only the Mark 5 stats and feats
  3. It's an easy fix, just add in a tabber module and copy & paste the pre-existing text
  4. We could apply this to other decently thick MCU profiles like Thor and even other characters like Kratos, who also has a pretty chunky stats page
For the stats that all of his keys scale too, like Intelligence, we can just cut the tabber off before the intelligence section. Personally, I'd reccomend putting everything up to Durability inside of the tabber. Stamina and everything below that remains consistant throughout the keys, we don't need to copy and paste it 9 times when every key scales to the same thing

tl;dr: Put Tonys stats in tabs to make it easier to see and sort through his stuff

Edit: Another option as suggested by people in this thread is to split Tony up into several profiles, which I'm not against. So that's an option as well

Agree (Tabs): 0 ()
Agree (Seprate Profiles): 0 ()
Disagree: 0 ()
Neutral: 0 ()

Last edited:
Personally I really don’t like putting stats into tabbers as it’s a complete downgrade for mobile view, but his profile definitely needs something to fix the clutter. I’d lean more towards either profiles for each suit like was already suggested or maybe splitting his profile into three for each phase.

Personally I really don’t like putting stats into tabbers as it’s a complete downgrade for mobile view, but his profile definitely needs something to fix the clutter. I’d lean more towards either profiles for each suit like was already suggested or maybe splitting his profile into three for each phase.
Splitting him into different profiles would also fix some of the weird compositing in his P&A section like some keys having access to powers he really shouldn't yet.

Back