• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As covered here, the Bendy and the Ink Machine verse has been hit with a long string of vandalism. We're going to be fixing up the verse, but what does that entail, exactly?

• Browsing CRTs
    • Some of the changes to the Bendy profiles were accepted in CRTs. Some were not. We're gonna need to look through CRTs and compile a list of what has and has not been accepted
  • Remaking profiles
    • Some profiles are worse off than others. While a handful can stay, others will be easier to scrub and just start from scratch
While I cannot do much right this second, I will provide a list of resources that will help with discussion.

Following, I'll be fairly inactive for the rest of the day since I have profiles I'm dead set on reworking though

I can add more later, but for now, to get some discussion going;

• Can we find where the 9-A smack feat was applied to profiles?
  • Also about the 9-A smack feat, it seems weird. One, it's done by the physically strongest character in the verse, and though Henry survives it, he gets ragdolled by it and cannot survive other attacks by Beast Bendy. Two, the hole looks way too small to get a 9-A result... I'd like this to get checked out a bit more we apply it
  • Which profiles can stay, which need to get deleted?
    • I think Bendy, Henry, Sammy, Alice, Allison, and The Keepers can stay
    • I think Wilson, Projectionist, The Ink, and Audrey need to go

Back