• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Drawn Together match, and it's Captain Hero against Scrooge McDuck

What's the basis of CH's Type 3 Immortality (Immortality by Regenerationn) & why doesn't he have a Regenerationn level listed at all?

Also, wow. Somehow, both have the same kind of range vagueness.

Range: Standard melee range, higher with a pistol, energy beams and heat vision

Range: Standard melee range. Higher with several weapons.

Scrooge has "High" Stamina, & CH has "Incredibly High", neither with any justification.

In any case, other than Stamina & his X-Ray Vision, Heat Vision & Energy Beams, CH seems to lack advantages. Super Scrooge ought to be much smarter, considering CH is known for missing the point & having several psychological issues.

Bloodlust means CH probably won't succumb to his urges, nor Scrooge to greed since they'll just want each other dead, but.... First off, since they're bloodlusted, I assume victory only by death?

If Scrooge can apply his Sleeping Spray, land a hit with the Anti-Inertia Gun (If it looks anything like a typical gun, CH might assume it's harmless to him, but bloodlusted, he'd probably try to dodge it anyway.), & his Duplication via the Multiplicator & being able to grant Intangibility via the Spectrification Gun could also help; Scrooge could hit himself or CH with the SG to make physical attacks not land, for example.

The biggest edge for CH honestly comes down to their statistics as High 5-As.

Super Scrooge (via being comparable to Super Goof) : 169,298.209 Yottatons

Captain Hero : 287,756.763862 Yottatons

Thus, Captain Hero has roughly 169.97% the AP of what Super Scrooge scales to. Practically 70% stronger! If his Heat Vision or Energy Beams have comparable AP, they could be useful in range, & might be able to destroy Scrooge's equipment.

Besides the AP/Durability advantage, CH also APPARENTLY has a stamina advantage. (Unjustified "Incredibly high" vs unjustified "high".)

The fact that he has X-Ray Vision & is bloodlusted means he could & probably also track down Scrooge if Scrooge does hide.

• Would being intangible protect Scrooge from CH's so-called x-ray vision, given that real x-rays have to bounce off what they show?
I don't know if Scrooge's equipment works if IT'S made intangible, though, which might be important, since it's probably not durable enough to survive a High 5-A's attacks.

On Scrooge's side, he's much smarter, & equipment that can do duplication, intangibility, sleep inducement.... Can the Multiplicator be used for Scrooge to gang up on CH? Alternatively, how deep a sleep does Sleeping Spray put someone into? Deep enough for Scrooge to whallop them non-stop?

Or could Scrooge just spray in one hand, punch with the other?

There's also the question of how Omnisolve & its Durability Negation work, as well as the matter of Scrooge's summonign with the Genie in the lamp.

Finally, CH does have one other POSSIBLE option(The unexplained matter of his Immortality-by-Regenerationn aside.): Super Scrooge has Unknown Lifting Strength. Captain Hero has Class Y; If he thought to try it, Captain Hero could just choke Scrooge.

I don't know if Scrooge's Limited Toon force could let him escape it, & I don't know how much his Berserk Mode would power up Super Scrooge by, even if at all.

Even accounting for equipment, I doubt even Captain Hero, bloodlusted would give his opponent a chance to use a gun (He might be imperceptive enough to not notice it, however.), & I THINK he could keep Scrooge down while he chokes him out by pressing his boots down onto Scrooge's arms while at least one hand asphyxiates an avian.

Of course, if Captain Hero DOES fail to notice, Scrooge could escape via the Sleeping Spray, Spectrification Gun, or MAYBE the Multiplicator or Anti-Inertia Gun.

For now, I'm not sure how to vote. Maybe some people would like to consider my points & use them as a basis for a vote of their own?

Choking out Scrooge actually does seem like something CH could do. He's done it to Xandir when he was bloodlusted before, which he is in this match as well

Insecurity97 said:
Choking out Scrooge actually does seem like something CH could do. He's done it to Xandir when he was bloodlusted before, which he is in this match as well
He has? I would like to know the context/scene, given what our page says about Bloodlust.

I mean it's probably not much, but here's an image of the scene. Happened in "Xandir and Tim Sitting in a Tree" when Xandir pointed out Hero's (possible) homosexuality

Why is every clip of Drawn Together that's on YouTube in ******* German?

I hate to rain on the parade here, but does Hero have much of...anything supporting his High 5-A rating besides the one feat that was calc'd that high? Because like most cartoons, I remember his stats being wildly inconsistent and varying from blowing up buildings and throwing planets to getting hurt by cars, dying instantly from being shot in the head, and horribly injuring his leg just by jumping off a swingset the wrong way.

@MrKingOfNegativity: Possibly. I or someone else should look into it, as it does seem outlier-ish. Do you recall any planet throwing besides him throwing Zebulon into the sun, incidentally? If not, it may be an option to give him a "Varies" rating, I'd think, as he's already very inconsistent & in a show with negative continuity abounds.

It's been a terribly long time since I watched Drawn Together, and because of that I don't remember everything that's happened in its many seasons. So I dunno what else he's done that might be on that level.

I remember some planets showing up in the episode where Ling-Ling killed Xandir, but I'm pretty sure that was just some imagery that popped up during one of his weird Broadway-type songs.

I don't remember the name, but it was the song Hero was singing about the villain who always tricks him into cleaning his balls or something.

This show was on so many drugs...

Back