• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Anime Bleach CRT (Quincy Fire > Akainu Heat > Whitebeards Face > One Piece Verse?????)

Arcker123

He/Him
Premise

Blut Keyword 血装には攻撃に有用な「動血装(ブルート アルテリエ)」 と防御に有用な 「静血装 (ブルートヴェーネ)」の二種類があり、体内でそれぞれ独立した電子システムを使用する為、二つを同時に発動することはできない。 There are two Blood Dressings, Blut Vene for defense and Blut Arterie for attack, and since each uses their own respective electron systems to be used, they cannot be used simultaneously.

Macro-Quantum Manipulation

The ability to manipulate quarks, bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.), and leptons (Electrons, Muons, Positrons, Tau Particles, and Neutrinos). This also endows the ability to tinker with other properties at this level, such as electron arrangement and spin.

In conclusion, I seek to upgrade Bleach Quincy matter hax to macro quantum, as it is stated they can manipulate Electrons, which are stated in our matter manip thread

Thanks to @Arc7Kuroi for the translation

Conclusion

Agree: zylieo, Arc7Kuroi, AppleLord, speedster352, Ped2018Neutral:Disagree:

Last edited:
I have another translation by me, "Blut Vene There are two types of blood cloak, the offensive "Blut Alterie" and the defensive "Blut Vene", and since they use independent electronic systems inside the body, they cannot be activated at the same time." for those who are crying about the OP translation not been trusted

Might just be me, but that statement seems a little vague. Where is there specifics about the Quincy controlling electrons themselves? And what kind of electrons? Just electrons in their own body? The original manga states that the two techniques are operated by "separate Reishi systems" which is why they cannot be activated simultaneously. What exactly is "two electron systems" supposed to mean?

I don't want this to be NLF's into "Quincy can control all matter down to the electron level" if the original statement does not imply that.

Last edited:
Might just be me, but that statement seems a little vague. Where is there specifics about the Quincy controlling electrons themselves? And what kind of electrons? Just electrons in their own body? The original manga states that the two techniques are operated by "separate Reishi systems" which is why they cannot be activated simultaneously. What exactly is "two electron systems" supposed to mean?

I don't this to be NLF's into "Quincy can control all matter down to the electron level" if the original statement does not imply that.
I thought the anime was the new canon, though. Doesn't that make your argument irrelevant?

Does that make the manga non-canon? If the anime is the new canon, we need to remove everything related to the manga.
No, the anime being treated as the new primary canon for this arc wouldn't cause the manga to be considered as non-canon, it's currently considered as secondary canon since it's still the original work and creation of the author, but since we have a plethora of information that Tite Kubo is heavily participating in the scripting and writing of the final arc so it can be the most definitive interpretation of his ideal, we consider it the definitive source for this specific section of the manga.

I don't want this to be NLF's into "Quincy can control all matter down to the electron level" if the original statement does not imply that.
Reishi just means “spirit particle”, so the keyword is now specifying that the particle in question is the electron.

Last edited:

Those "electrons" are made of reishi, meaning, yeah, all matter manipulation is to the electron level. Where's the proof "electrons" are made of reishi? Here itself: Everything that enters the Soul Society has the physical matter turn into reishi soul matter. Quincy have absolute control over reishi matter.

aEu2AVe_d.webp
38398.png

oNdyIbo_d.webp

As a preface for what "two electron systems" would probably mean, It's probably a more direct way (for Quincy at least) to explain the circulatory system of their bodies. As this system is the connection of veins which carry blood from and to one's heart. Blut works through the infusion of Reishi/Reiatsu into one's veins, enhancing their physical capabilities. Which is explained by Kisuke and further explained true by Ichigo. It's even visually shown by a plethora of Quincy like Ichigo, Masaki etc. Electrons would be present within this blood since plasma is present within blood, with plasma being constructed of positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons. Blood also contains an electrical current because of said plasma.

So it's likely that when Quincy manipulate their blood through their Matter Manipulation, they're probably achieving that manipulation through the electrons present within the blood itself, rather than it just being some standard Blood Manipulation seen within fiction. Hence why it was called "electron system(s)" rather than one's "circulatory system".

Even if you don't fully agree with this explanation, I believe we have enough evidence to say the interpretation does have merit and doesn't necessarily require much benefit of the doubt to be true, so even if you disagree with a concrete rating, a possibly or likely rating should be fine.

Last edited:
Yeah ig

Quincy manipulate Reishi, which is defined as "the particles that make up spiritual things" This is in contrast to Kishi, which are the particles that make up the physical world (Normal Matter). This scan proves that Reishi encompasses macro quantum levels of matter like electrons, in addition to larger pieces of matter, and Quincy can specifically manipulate it at this level.

Blut Vene and Arterie specifically manipulate Reishi within the blood of the user to enhance their bodies. It's not just generic blood manip, but self matter manipulation. This is a derivative of the main Quincy ability to manipulate Reishi (Spiritual Particles) for a variety of purposes.

This is why I think the addition is Blatant. This scan just gives a Blatant statement about the level of matter being manipulated and since the anime is Canon, this can't really be argued against.

Back