• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting Natsu since he's almost five times stronger,has resistance to ice manip, has expierence fighting skilled Ice users, and resists time stop.

Natsu takes this easy, a weaker form of Natsu melted Ice that Froze other Ice, and can resist Time Stop, not to mention he had superior AP, and better hand to hand Combat, nothing Esdeath has can protect her from Natsu

Natsu Takes this Mid to Low Difficulty

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Should I close this?
I Type all of that and that's all you ask?

Let's see

Natsu is around 5x stronger

Resists time stop and Ice Manipulation

You frequently make so many matches, more then most people on this site and yet 90% of them are Stomps

"Should I close this?" Isn't a question, it's "How can I make better matches that aren't Stomps"

And 4 people Kudos'd me, what does that say?

You also can't close your own threads

I Type all of that and that's all you ask?

Let's see

Natsu is around 5x stronger

Resists time stop and Ice Manipulation

You frequently make so many matches, more then most people on this site and yet 90% of them are Stomps

"Should I close this?" Isn't a question, it's "How can I make better matches that aren't Stomps"

And 4 people Kudos'd me, what does that say?

You also can't close your own threads

There have been much more one-sided fights getting added like Star Wars ones.

Experience doesn't let you punch harder

Experience doesn't let you damage something you can't damage

Not like she's more experienced then Natsu, she isn't. She's an excellent fighter but she fought two people on her level the whole series

Natsu's rival since he was like 7-10 for like the rest of his life that he's fought multiple times is an ice user so Natsu has experience against people using that way of fighting

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu's rival since he was like 7-10 for like the rest of his life that he's fought multiple times is an ice user so Natsu has experience against people using that way of fighting
This

What's the AP

700+ vs 150+ Teratons?

Natsu nearly one shots, if he doesn't just one shot.

He resists Ice Powers, and her Time Stop.

Ummmm....this seems like a textbook stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back