• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Kuuga vs Ungrim Ironfist

Alright, i checked his page and he seems resisted fire bending, but in other hand Kuuga/Godai is also resisted fire bend as well

Ah, so not entirely good
I'll prolly leave it to the others as right now i'm going away for a while

Side note: ngl this version of Ungrim remind me with one of the The Ultras greatest technique except it seems passive, driven by anger/rage instead willpower, and permanently dead after self-destruct

Kuuga is baseline (59.44 Exatons), while Ungrime is 2089 Exatons.

Ungrime one-shot. Kuuga cant do anything here

Kuuga is baseline (59.44 Exatons), while Ungrime is 2089 Exatons.

Ungrime one-shot. Kuuga cant do anything here
Great, so I forgot how high Warhammer Fantasy 5-Bs were. Probably because I usually only debate the guys who don't care what tier the other was.

Actually...

Ungrim has been placed at High 6-C. RPL puts his AP at the same area as Kuuga's durability!

So from what I can tell from this, even if we put Ungrim at High 6-C and Kuuga at 5-B, there is still a very likely chance of him one-shotting, as the Rune of Smiting can amp his damage up to a max of x6, now it's not guaranteed to be max damage every blow, but with both of them being "equal" in AP, meaning that even if he gets the lowest boost from it, it's still doubling his damage with a very high possibility of doing 3-4x damage, which could very badly cripple Kuuga. This time it's not a stomp though, as Kuuga can just one-shot right back, so it really comes down to who lands a deathblow first...which I think that's going to be Ungrim, as his Instinctive Reaction, limited Probability Manip and Attack Reflection should let him survive just long enough to do enough damage to take Kuuga down without it being a stomp

Honestly this would probably be a pretty bad-ass fight to watch

Also I love how we kind of just aren't discussing skill, it's as if everyone here just doesn't want to deal with the other verse's bullshit lol

Back