• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE SCALING THREAD and other Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone assuming that they will be 5B, there is literally a 5A

Aside from the Kurono and God which few people have problems with and has been resolved I guess. If there are more contentions please bring it so we won’t turn follow up threads into something else entirely.
Anyway either way the thread should be open for at least 3 days to a week. Will be a bit busy see you all tomorrow morning

doesn't it have a part that explains that madness and other concepts are an aspect of the concept of despair and that the concept of hope is equivalent or superior to the concept of despair? (or am I just crazy?)

and that wouldn't explain in the anime maka's punch defeating kishin (a minor concept [madness]) using the concept of hope.

doesn't it have a part that explains that madness and other concepts are an aspect of the concept of despair and that the concept of hope is equivalent or superior to the concept of despair? (or am I just crazy?)

and that wouldn't explain in the anime maka's punch defeating kishin (a minor concept [madness]) using the concept of hope.

hope in fire force is so powerful, that it even exceeds the chances of losing (and that haume controls destiny)

hope in fire force is so powerful, that it even exceeds the chances of losing (and that haume controls destiny)
this wouldn't make maka (anime only) have conceptual manipulation as she uses the concept of hope to defeat the kishin (concept of madness)

this wouldn't make maka (anime only) have conceptual manipulation as she uses the concept of hope to defeat the kishin (concept of madness)

At least I don't expect that adolla also has platonic concepts (I don't know, you mean that by having the concept of mathematics, she would have everything associated with it, even philosophy or geometry, or the circularity of an object)

At least I don't expect that adolla also has platonic concepts (I don't know, you mean that by having the concept of mathematics, she would have everything associated with it, even philosophy or geometry, or the circularity of an object)
6:38
no... I mean she literally uses the concept of hope to defeat the kishin (where it says courage in the video sub is actually hope)

[TLDR; I only copied and pasted the draft I was working on today from my sandbox. Anywhere you see ??? will be edited out overtime but feel free to fill it in for me]

First of all

Why don't most characters have resistance to Heat manipulation?

lmk your thoughts here

https://vsbattles.com/threads/fire-force-crt-resistance-to-heat-manipulation-where-is-it.134819/

Now let's begin,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon- his page is outdated and needs to be revised. These changes below could be added. maybe

Power & abilities: analytical prediction (able to sense danger and counter accordingly), Statistic amplification (the power of explosions can be increased depending on how much energy he stored up), Limited Invulnerability (capable of absorbing damage, thus doesn't recieve any), Acrobatics, Energy Manipulation

Far higher via self destruction. took many, many blows from an amped company 8 vice captain.

weakness: Has a limit to the amount of energy he can absorb which would leave him no option but to self destruct once he passes such limit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next,

Why doesnt Ogun have a page? Please let's fix that cuz im interested in including him in vsbattle debates in the future.

He should have these so far:

Statistic amplification via flamy ink, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight (with a board), Martial Arts, Weapon Creation (capable of creating weapons made out of flames), Fire Manipulation, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, to be contd.

Attack Potency: At least Town level (scales to Charon, comparable to burns with flamy ink)

Speed: At least Relativistic (scales to or above Charon)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assault needs a profile too.

Explosion Manipulation, Weapon Creation (creates missles made of fire), Fire Manipulation, Supernatural Willpower (resists Lucky Lecher Lure) to be contd.

Attack Potency: At least Town level (scales to Tamaki ???)

Speed: At least Relativistic (scales to ???)

Weakness: was previously down bad | None notable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konyango may or may not need a profile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If accepted and if im handling it, ill definitly change the wordings to something more appropriate so think of this as a rough draft

#FBLM
Did you read the OP?

might as well unlike cuz I'm going to bed, I aint reading that. I'll take yall word for it

But if there is a bit of stuff from mine not discussed lmk.

Ja ne

I read this thread, Nothing was discussed. It was all god tiers as I expected it would be. I would appreciate the honesty next time though, I will be removing the post now since it's clear nobody cares about those characters right now.

I think it's fine if you keep it, they'll be relevant eventually, if not at the very moment

Edit: RIP guess I was too late

Bump one last time before I post the next thread tomorrow

The next one is going to be really crazy and I actually mean that cause that’s how controversial it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back