• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE SCALING THREAD and other Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was completely one sided. Kronos did nothing to warrant him scaling.
This scan alone is enough to say he scales

But that’s not the only scan

There are more and even without any defense he could take hits just fine
Right to the chest

It’s only one sided cause of Benimaru hax that allows him to cancel any ability that has to do with fire

So basically he can’t attack or defend but Beni 2 can do all that just fine and somehow you think he is not in the same tier as the doppelgänger that he took a beating from?

Please there should be a valid reason for anyone to say someone should not scale I have had enough of people saying kurono should not scale.

"Take hits just fine." Isn't that his ribs cracking when he's struck in the chest?
Of course he was damaged, he was defenseless and caught off guard. His defense was canceled out something he didn’t expect and he was hit. But he stood up right after

Right to the chest

It’s only one sided cause of Benimaru hax that allows him to cancel any ability that has to do with fire

So basically he can’t attack or defend but Beni 2 can do all that just fine and somehow you think he is not in the same tier as the doppelgänger that he took a beating from?

Please there should be a valid reason for anyone to say someone should not scale I have had enough of people saying kurono should not scale.
Beni's clone was just toying with him. It was completely one sided from the jump. He was even going to kill him alone with the city at the end of the fight.

He didn't get serious until true Beni showed up.

Beni's clone was just toying with him. It was completely one sided from the jump. He was even going to kill him alone with the city at the end of the fight.
The clone literally called him “strong also”
And do you have any Prove that Beni 2 was toying with him?
He didn't get serious until true Beni showed up.
That would be head canon, don’t tell me cause of “Nichirin”? Nichirin is literally the strongest attack in Beni 2 Arsenal and he went for it right of the bat cause he wanted to one shot Beni

And no one is saying Kurono would have defeated Beni 2 no he won’t have.

Now can anyone give me a valid reason why being able to parry attacks from a X tier character and taking multiple hits Undefended from the character does not make you X tier?

Let’s not forget Kurono is extremely cowardly and would prefer not to fight strong opponents at all, even opponents he could one shots(Infernals) which he ended up one shoting after complaining about how they are too strong and all. He would rather fight kids than someone strong at all so him trying to run was not because he was scared but because that’s what he does everytime he sees someone who is not a kid

Some quotes that would be on his profile
I just want this to go on record, it’s weird that I get paid the same whether I’m toying with kids in the facility, or fighting monsters................. I’m thinking about changing careers.

What I like to do is pick on the weak. To me any logic that suggest I fight a strong opponent is faulty.

It’s so much fun to watch people drown why should I have to go save him? .......... he is totally unconscious if I leave him, he’ll die. Aww shinra-kun you’re still weak...... I’m so proud........ There is nothing cute about being big and tough, you know.

It’s simple he is a degenerate that will rather pick on kids that even fight someone who is strong at all

The clone literally called him “strong also”
And do you have any Prove that Beni 2 was toying with him?

That would be head canon, don’t tell me cause of “Nichirin”? Nichirin is literally the strongest attack in Beni 2 Arsenal and he went for it right of the bat cause he wanted to one shot Beni

And no one is saying Kurono would have defeated Beni 2 no he won’t have.

Now can anyone give me a valid reason why being able to parry attacks from a X tier character and taking multiple hits Undefended from the character does not make you X tier?
Beni 2 iirc never called him strong, just asked him if he was strong. Then proceeded to wipe the floor with him.

Kurona himself even says "I cant believe I was compared to a monster like that" he's simply outclassed here.

Beni 2 iirc never called him strong, just asked him if he was strong. Then proceeded to wipe the floor with him.
Nope he directly called him strong and Beni has been shown to be able to determine power levels multiple times prior to this
Kurona himself even says "I cant believe I was compared to a monster like that" he's simply outclassed here.
Kurono statements about the strong is always like this
He literally said there is no way he could be an infernal that he later one shotted and also literally all the time the only thing he says about people who are not weak is that they are monsters and he just woulda rather not fight them

Also you failed to answer this

can anyone give me a valid reason why being able to parry attacks from a X tier character and taking multiple hits Undefended from the character does not make you X tier?
As it is simple, we have no reason to assume that Beni 2 clone is holding back but due to the statement of mind we have reason to assume he is not holding back has he is a doppelgänger.
And taking hits from someone in a certain tier means you scale

Nope he directly called him strong and Beni has been shown to be able to determine power levels multiple times prior to this.
That's the question I was referring to lol

Kurono statements about the strong is always like this
He literally said there is no way he could be an infernal that he later one shotted and also literally all the time the only thing he says about people who are not weak is that they are monsters and he just woulda rather not fight them
He haxed that infernal with his ash. But Beni was nullifying his ignition. He just straight up got stat stomped.
As it is simple, we have no reason to assume that Beni 2 clone is holding back but due to the statement of mind we have reason to assume he is not holding back has he is a doppelgänger.
And taking hits from someone in a certain tier means you scale
He wasn't going all out on him. He even asks him "is that the best you got?"

Every implementation in this fight points at Beni 2 being vastly above Kuro. Even blitzed him at one point when he tries to escape.

That's the question I was referring to lol
That question was an affirmation that he is strong a rhetoric.
He haxed that infernal with his ash. But Beni was nullifying his ignition. He just straight up got stat stomped.
Nullification of someone’s ability to attack or defend and still could not take out the person means you scale.
A definition of stat stomp would be why assault did to company 8 or what Beni did to his doppelgänger not this one, Beni 2 is stronger but not tiers stronger.
He wasn't going all out on him. He even asks him "is that the best you got?"
Is that the best you got does not imply Someone is not going all out

Every implementation in this fight points at Beni 2 being vastly above Kuro. Even blitzed him at one point when he tries to escape.

Vastly above him but you can’t prove that?

Beni was shown to be toying with him, easily damaging him and cracking ribs.

He didn't actively try to kill him until the end of the fight.

I can't agree with faerie having 5-B physicals , i do agree that everyone in high and god tier scales to the moon drop though

Last edited:
I can see Kurono downscaling from Beniganger, considering I find it unfair to completely discredit Kurono when he literally couldn't use his techniques, aka Kurono had nothing but his hands. Beniganger is superior but he ain't casually one shotting Kurono here.

I can see Kurono downscaling from Beniganger, considering I find it unfair to completely discredit Kurono when he literally couldn't use his techniques, aka Kurono had nothing but his hands. Beniganger is superior but he ain't casually one shotting Kurono here.
Wait, are we scaling Beni's physicals to his ignition abilities?

Beni was shown to be toying with him, easily damaging him and cracking ribs.

He didn't actively try to kill him until the end of the fight.

You missed a whole context of the fight

Right to the chest

Point is by wiki standards he scales.

Why should that be any different he's just putting all of his power into that one technique and not holding back when doesn't with his other attacks? It should scale
Clearly it's above the rest. Hence how they can tank the others but get oneshotted by Nichirin.

Clearly it's above the rest. Hence how they can tank the others but get oneshotted by Nichirin.
it is his strongest attack meant to be a one hit kill. literally he matches someone physically and with other fire based attacks then when he wants to end the battle he uses Nichirin

it is his strongest attack meant to be a one hit kill. literally he matches someone physically and with other fire based attacks then when he wants to end the battle he uses Nichirin
So why scale his strongest oneshotting attack to attacks they can actually tank? Obi a planet buster too for headbutting him?

So why scale his strongest oneshotting attack to attacks they can actually tank? Obi a planet buster too for headbutting him?
Because first he scales far above people who could make such feats casually
Secondly his attacks was much much much larger than the entire planet and if we are going by that attack alone he would be “at least 5B”.

Anyway this is not an AP thread but scaling thread and he would mostly scale to an entirely different calc and feat

Because first he scales far above people who could make such feats casually
Secondly his attacks was much much much larger than the entire planet and if we are going by that attack alone he would be “at least 5B”.

Anyway this is not an AP thread but scaling thread and he would mostly scale to an entirely different calc and feat
When profiles of the characters are finished, can I make a post about how powerful the god tiers are, like arthur, shinra, god (death) the evangelist, haume?

like wat,and not gonna read the rules again,only say me especific rules
Our discussion rules are actually broken up by verse name in alphabetical order, so if you go under "F" and look for "Fire Force", you can view FF discussion rules. If you see none, that means there are no discussion rules yet.

ok*
It is divided into more than 3000 parts and one of them turns and says *
I'm running out of ideas for creative ways to go
Feel free to make a CRT, since that would end up getting FF a discussion rule about people upgrading them to 1A as your CRT will be the 5th CRT trying to do so. And I’m sure that’s enough to get a discussion rule on the topic

Why is death being considered more powerful than Shinra here? Shinra created him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back