• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE SCALING THREAD and other Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying he is more powerful than Shinra, he is just listed underneath the God tiers cause he is. Although he gets lots of abilities but his AP will most likely be “Unknown” as he has no real AP feat
can you tell me why they can't be low 2-C? or even 1-A and I want seriousness,I am serious (sometimes) and I don't want jokes like the other.
really what excuse is that?

Death is considered the first and only absolute being in the verse by SBM himself.

because sbm gave him his powers, it is not obvious that,and i still don't believe that god is really more powerful than shinra, this is because obviously shinra never uses all his power

can you tell me why they can't be low 2-C? or even 1-A and I want seriousness,I am serious (sometimes) and I don't want jokes like the other.
really what excuse is that?
Because they don’t have solid proof of low 2C or any feat of low 2C and they have literally no proof for 1A, it’s not hard to understand this.

Because they don’t have solid proof of low 2C or any feat of low 2C and they have literally no proof for 1A, it’s not hard to understand this.
wait,

What proof, if it is said that the adolla is itself what would be the ideas of everything that would be, dimension, mathematics, laws, truth and others. that perhaps you need more evidence or we need the author to literally say something, and no, you can't always resort to asking the author to tell us, we need to analyze and see
"You will never be better than your father"
what father?me father,

obviously I will not be better, he has his own company and travels all over the country(colombia)

Death is considered the first and only absolute being in the verse by SBM himself.

Death is the absolute being of the New World which Shinrabanshomen no longer exists in. It would probably be safer to label that form of Death as unknown given the lack of AP feats, and his only actual feat being removing people's powers.

Death is the absolute being of the New World which Shinrabanshomen no longer exists in. It would probably be safer to label that form of Death as unknown given the lack of AP feats, and his only actual feat being removing people's powers.

what it removed is the power of the pyrokinese, pyrokinese, pyroquinisis, I don't know how to write it, but no character became weaker, some became more powerful, this is due to the power system of soul eater (strong souls)

Issue there is the statement about their being no absolute beings was made when SBM existed, and then Death was called absolute again while SBM existed.

That doesn't necessarily translate over to Attack Potency though.

His current rating is 6-C due to being stronger than everyone in the Soul Eaters run. But now we know FF is connected and he is the supreme being of the world and stronger than everyone else, who even after losing their powers became stronger than before (so while powerless, their strength is greater than before). This might not include Shinrabanshomen, but base Shinra is stronger, so he should be:

At least 5-B, likely Far Higher (Is the supreme being of the new world, putting him both the likes of Benimaru, Shinra, Arthur, who are stronger than before. Potentially stronger than Shinrabanshomen)

We should not be scaling death from soul eater to death from FF it messes up the scaling in soul eater. In fact any scaling between the two messes things up

And if we are going to be scaling he would still be unknown as he has no AP feat. Although he is far more powerful but that does not necessarily mean AP as it can be RW like he has shown to be able to do

We should not be scaling death from soul eater to death from FF it messes up the scaling in soul eater. In fact any scaling between the two messes things up

And if we are going to be scaling he would still be unknown as he has no AP feat. Although he is far more powerful but that does not necessarily mean AP as it can be RW like he has shown to be able to do

Agreed. The two series are centuries apart, and the two versions of the character should not automatically be scaling to each other.

how will everything be a disaster? let's remember that simply what happened is that shinra recreated the universe and made strong souls now the main power.
and not only is it more than confirmed that soul eater comes after fire force, meaning that death is equal to the other death, the difference is that in fire force it is when it is born, and in soul eater it already exists

I'm not caught up with Soul Eater but isn't Death the strongest in the verse? How would it mess up the scaling if no one scales to him?

Agreed. The two series are centuries apart, and the two versions of the character should not automatically be scaling to each other.
I guess two keys, the current one for his soul eater and the other for FF

Soul Eater | Fire Force
6-C
(current justification) | At least 5-B, likely Far Higher (Is the supreme being of the new world, putting him both the likes of Benimaru, Shinra, Arthur, who are stronger than before. Potentially stronger than Shinrabanshomen)

I dont agree whatsoever. There is no distinction with death dropping in power over time, only that he shackled his soul to nevada which limits his moblility, and that he changed his appearance to be more kid friendly.

Summarizing the events of chapter 302:
Death is confident hes casually above everyone
Shinrabanshoman created Death to be an absolute entity (ie the pinnacle)
Death took all the power from all the pillars (except 1), including SBM's power
Death is a God (level of God in FF is associated with Shinrabanshoman and Evangelist Haumea)
Shinra mentions how nothing in FF is absolute -> Death is then mentioned to be absolute

Death was made to be an actual god, as in what Haumea labeled SBM to be. 298 and 299 go out of their way to establish the meaning of the title, that is a title of power, on par if not above the collective unconscious.

Even within Soul Eater itself, Death's title as god is focused a sense of Power

se_htmd_071.jpg

His specialty is noted to be the "Power of a "God"" ("神"としての力, "Shin" to ***** no Chikara) due to his extreme power. Given the size of his soul, his power makes him virtually unapproachable by anyone in the world, making him the most powerful being.

keep in mind after everyone gets depowered, those with strong souls become Stronger. Benimaru is now 5-b entirely without flames for example, and obi can lift plateaus

this idea is entirely consistent with SE's own lore

unknown.png

I'm not caught up with Soul Eater but isn't Death the strongest in the verse? How would it mess up the scaling if no one scales to him?
I'm not either, but based on the vs wiki page for soul eater and info about him, there isn't anything scaling to him. So him being 5-B or higher wouldn't be breaking any scaling for soul eater

I think you're confusing "messing up scaling" with "messing up tiering".

No scaling is even affected, all it does is raise his tier by a lot.

Them being centuries apart doesn't mean much unless it's implied, proven, stated, or even hinted to him getting weaker, which it isn't.

As for actually scaling Shinigami Sama to Shinrabanshoman... what?
Other than all the evidence from page one, Cyber's argument explains it all.

This shouldn't be an issue, my approval is given.

I think you're confusing "messing up scaling" with "messing up tiering".

No scaling is even affected, all it does is raise his tier by a lot.

Them being centuries apart doesn't mean much unless it's implied, proven, stated, or even hinted to him getting weaker, which it isn't.

As for actually scaling Shinigami Sama to Shinrabanshoman... what?
Other than all the evidence from page one, Cyber's argument explains it all.

This shouldn't be an issue, my approval is given.
Yes what I mean is “messes up the tiering”.
In Soul eater he is far above 6Cs that’s all. While in FF he is above everyone including likely 5B or 5As depends on how the AP thread goes, but he actually has no AP feat like I said earlier
So he either gets
Unknown (scales above anyone in the series but all abilities shown has nothing to with AP) something along this line, this is badly written tho

OR

At least X tier (Scales above SBM and called the only absolute in the entire verse).

But what I want to propose is that Death from FF gets a separate Key like PowertoScale proposed and should be Unknown.
Reason: never had a AP fight or feat and scales above everyone. That should be unknown

The argument of “it changes his tiering/messes up his tiering” really boils down to an argument of incredulity. “He can’t be that high cuz he wasn’t that high with just SE” doesn’t make any sense, we have new info (FF) and as such things change. Cyber explained that beautifully in his big post.

I dont agree with unknown. His se incarnation is the same tier. He hasnt gotten any weaker, per his own words only more "friendly".

Ohkubo already set up inverse mechanics with the final 2 FF chapters that allows scaling between the two to be entirely believable
Except he has no real AP feat as far as I know. Which is why I suggested “unknown”

He doesnt need an ap feat. As I explained in my post, he is made to replace sbm as god, a title dictating power on par with the CU, which auto gives 5-b tiering (CU made a blatant planet buster, the cataclysm destroys the planet, etc).

The soul eater databook even links Death's role as god with power, and this is entirely consistent with the ending of FF.

not to mention he also acquired SBM's power

Does anyone even scales to lord death in soul eater ?
Nope no one
Only SE God tiers have any relative scaling.
He stomps all them even.

I am not really worried about SE none of them would scale to him either way

He doesnt need an ap feat. As I explained in my post, he is made to replace sbm as god, a title dictating power on par with the CU, which auto gives 5-b tiering (CU made a blatant planet buster, the cataclysm destroys the planet, etc).

The soul eater databook even links Death's role as god with power, and this is entirely consistent with the ending of FF.

well this is for the scaling it has been established that he scales above everyone in the verse which I 100% agree with.
Let’s tackle the Tier he should scale to in the Tiering CRT that comes 3rd or 4th

Just want to add that removing the power from Shinra and the others doesn't automatically mean that Death absorbed / can use those powers himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back