• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force High 6-A Downgrade

Shinra's Adolla Burst obliterated a Demon Infernal easily, Demon Infernals are really strong being able to take attacks from Benimaru who is the strongest character in the series (Except for Evangelist and other Unknown Characters), so anyone who can kill a Demon Infernal should scale to High 6-A

Benimaru is one of the strongest fire fighters, yes, but he's not necessarily High 6-A. I don't see any scaling there for that.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Benimaru is the strongest character, they literally say that
Can you provide me a source please? I'm curious.

All I remember them saying is that he is the strongest Fire Force officer.

@AstralKing7

This basically confirms it, he reflects an attack literally right before the High 6-A feat

CharonReflect1
CharonReflect2
EDIT: Nevermind this is absorption

Dangit, I can't find anything solid about the High 6-A scaling to anyone, the only argument I have is that they're both Adolla Bursts, and with 8 Adolla Bursts they can destroy the Planet's surface

We might have to remove High 6-A entirely for the characters, however I'll leave it up to you guys

When Nataku Son gets a profile, the High 6-A will apply to him.

But I don't think it should scale to anyone else at the moment.

The main reason for its removal is basically:

• Charon uses a special ability to reflect the beam instead of actually tanking it / the energy of the beam wasn't released when it hit Charon since if it did there would be a 500-km wide explosion. It was only released when it struck the Moon and detonated.
Plus, to me, it doesn't make a lot of sense that one of Shinra's regular attacks is significantly more powerful than a Multi-Continental beam which everyone was worried about. If Shinra could amp himself up to that level, it would have been noted.

^I have to agree with that, unless someone gives a good argument to why they should stay High 6-A, other than we want Shinra to be High 6-A, which I do, but that's not how it works

I'm pretty neutral with a leaning towards the downgrade

Let me get this straight. Jsut because a character literally overpowers a blast that is stated to be a certain level doesn't mean he scales to it because it never explodes???ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

Now we gotta downgrade DB characters, FT characters, Naruto characters hell any characters and verse who over power and knocks an attack back before it explodes

It's not that the scaling is wrong your logic is clearly BS man.

As well as the fact for something like this u need to make a staff CRT because you have to get your reasoning accepted before anything since we don't even downgrade for your reasons.

Hell even OPM has be downgraded now because of your logic.

Divine Protection is way stronger than Corna

Also we've gone over this, Charon reflected the attack, not with Pure Physical Strength like with DBZ, OPM, Naruto, and many other series, but with his 2nd Gen Fire Manipulation, you still haven't even touched that argument, he literally states that it his Reflect Power, meaning his durability doesn't scale, because he didn't tank the attack or overpower it with strength just by moving it away with Fire Manipulation

1) Beam was going to hit the ground and cause a 500-km wide crater.

2) Charon reflects/repels the beam using his 2nd Generation powers so that it hits the Moon instead.

This doesn't require any advanced logic. The point is that Charon used his ability to deflect the beam, not his durability to tank it.

In earlier fights when Shinra kicks him in the face and Charon doesn't get a scratch on him, it isn't because he is tanking the attack. It is because the kinetic energy of the attack doesn't affect him.

When Charon is actually vulnerable, then he can be harmed just like any other character.

Well, unless you point out the contradiction I can't correct any mistakes in my argument.

I agree with Damage

I haven't heard a solid or legit legitimate rebuttal as to why the scaling to High 6-A stays, other than not wanting to downgrade the characters

Back