• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really isn't downplay. Byleth would be in 2nd if they had Divine pulse, but we are talking about AP here. Undead Nemesis could overpower them in VW, indicating that they might be slightly stronger, just by a bit. And several quotes from heroes indicates that he is probably stronger in his prime. Nemesis in his prime was killed by Prime Seiros, and Seiros obviously is stronger in her dragon form.

It's not like he solo'd the Berserk IO. Really, anyone from between Prime IO and SS Byleth/Berserk IO should be relatively similar in terms of AP. Besides, it could even be argued that the Berserk IO is somewhat of a glass cannon since they were near death prior to transforming. Though I guess I should've put the Berserk IO higher.

And even though the Berserk IO is obviously stronger than her regular form, there isn't really any statements that show that she is TOO far above her normal form, aside from her rampaging.

Last edited:
She wouldn't be a glass cannon with all those skills and defenses she has, not to mention that it's a form that's considered greater than her normal Immaculate One form, also it's heavily implied Byleth did most, if not at of the work defeating her, I mean there are no lords in the route and we only see Byleth running after her in the last cutscene, also Byleth has Sothis's Power, even if she's weakened, him having her power makes him pretty much stronger than everyone else when push comes to shove

Also I would argue that the Nemesis quotes of "A shadow of my former glory" and "Far from what I once was" don't really count towards actual canon strength since they are level up quotes when he doesn't gain a lot of stat ups, not to mention he also has a quote that says "I am overflowing with power" for leveling up as well, plus those quotes could just refer to his status as a king and the fact that he is now dead

Plus I don't see how Seiros/Rhea could have somehow got weaker after beating Nemesis

I think it's best said Seteth, Flayn and the others were mostly focused on the minions while Byleth was clearly the MVP against IO. As well as the one who did the final blow. Also, if Byleth has A Rank support with Rhea, she lives at least long enough to make wedding vows.

I mean, Seteth and Flayn are there on the scene with Byleth. Seteth even calls out to Rhea after she is defeated, he just isn't shown in the cutscene.

I don't think they were necessarily focused on the minions, as they have several battle quotes that indicate otherwise. Seteth even says: " Let us turn our attention to the Immaculate One. " after the strongholds are captured

Well no offense to Seteth and Flayn, but they aren't as strong as the endgame lords, so even if they did help, Byleth is still doing most of the heavy lifting, plus I think we should count Divine Pulse in the scaling chain, I mean it is literally Byleth and Sothis's main power that makes them so strong in the first place

But in general, this is all nitpicking, all these characters are in the same ballpark, who has a slight edge doesn't really matter

Maybe not AS strong, but they should at least be comparable, id say probably around Death Knight tier. (They are required to fight Byleth or Edelgard in order to survive in CF, They can both fight the Death knight, They both can fight Edelgard in VW and SS, both can fight Thales, etc)

Divine Pulse isn't an AP feat, its merely an ability that allows them to turn back time. I only ranked them based on AP, and just AP, disregarding any abilities. I concede on the points about the Prime Seiros/Nemesis, but the Berserk IO is definitely stronger than SS Byleth.

Yea this is getting off topic. This isn't really even the main point of the CRT.

Anyone can beat the end game bosses or primary god tiers via gameplay, but we don't do that for any other Fire Emblem game. And it's a tradition that the main characters are above the rest of their peers. Especially end game. Also, Death Knight literally abducted Flayn who was defenseless against him.

This is a different case as far as I know, since this time around, it is consistently shown they can actually defeat, or at least consistently fight god tiers in lore. Not the final bosses necessarily, but people who scale to, or are god tiers. It doesn't matter if its a tradition, if they are shown directly in lore and gameplay that they can consistently keep up with god tiers, then they should scale. Its pretty ridiculous to say, for example Character A and Character B consistently spar, and Character B has even won a few rounds. But because Character A is a main character, they are automatically far above character B, and character B doesn't scale.

Death Knight abducted Flayn pre-timeskip, not post-timeskip.

Last edited:
I was gonna make a separate CRT, but then I saw this existed and the whole "Not having two CRTs of the same verse" thing is probably still in effect, so I'll just have to say this here.

Rhea doesn't scale to the full power of Javelins of Light. Actually rewatching the scene where it happens, she was only on the outskirts of the explosion and was still heavily damaged. As you know, you need to be in the center of an explosion to scale to it's full effect.

Also, these Javalins of Light are clearly weaker than the ones that made the Valley of Torment, and espesially the ones that destroyed those countries, since one of them just made a hole in the ground to Shambala, and the player's entire army was able to run away from the Javalins practically unscathed. If each Javalin of Light was able to cause the same damage as the two that created Ailell, then the entire area around Rhea, Byleth and Thales would be nothing but a smoking crater since we clearly see Rhea wasn't able to stop them all. Hell, the entire area would be gone after the first Javelin landed. Most likely, the Javelins vary in power, and Those who Slither in the Dark have several depending on how much they need to be destroyed.

Well, I'd say its kinda a mixture of both honestly, he did seem somewhat scared.

As for the Javelins of light comment, Rhea actually was in the center of the explosion, or at least close to it, as the explosion grew. There are also other factors that contribute to it, such as Rhea being heavily injured, therefore a healthy IO should upscale quite a bit, and the fact that she tanked two head on, both of which formed into one massive ball of light/explosion.

The Javelins of light are pretty inconsistent, I agree with that. However, there is a "possibly" for that very reason. There are still some stuff supporting the rating, such as Rhea being described as being able to "destroy Fodlan" overtime (could just be flowery language), and Sothis tanking several Javelins of Light in the past, who was able to restore the entire ravaged world (or just Fodlan idk) overtime, and sink a good portion of the world that we don't see. I somewhat doubt they have different JoL. Why would they use a weaker JoL against Byleth + Their army, than Garreg Mach? Sure, Rhea resided in Garreg Mach, and they hate her, but Byleth at that point in the story was just about as important as Rhea, if not more, as they are the literal incarnation of the Goddess they hate so much. I can't see why they would use a weaker Javelin against Byleth and their army, than Rhea.

Last edited:
The Javelins of Light tend to be very inconsistent yes, but there's no lore that mentions they vary in strength. Valley of Torment isn't even the strongest feat; there were also the ones that sank the country. But they're still among the strongest weapons in the verse, and it's hammered to be weapons of mass destruction. Even in a weakened state, the IO very much took direct hits, and Byleth was confident enough to parry one with the Sword of Creator.

I mean to be fair, IRL we have nukes of different levels of power. Not that I disagree with the IO mostly scaling to that, I'm hella neutral on the subject

The difference is we have many types of nukes; but it's arbitrary for one specific nuke aka the Tsar to vary from 8-A to 7-A for example; it varies based on the altitude it was dropped actually, but 7-B+ is its average PL. It did have the potential to reach baseline 7-A though. And Javelins of Light aren't technically nukes per say, but more likes giant magical lances with highly explosive might.

Maybe we should lose the Low 6-B end or maybe assume far more Javelins, like 100 of them or something

Idk about 100, but yea we should use a higher number. We could also do a calc based on the entirety of Fodlan, since Rhea did say that the land was completely scorched after the war, and most of the humans were killed. Though, I guess that would be a high ball

If we did use 100 Javelins, that would be 58 GT, which is just 6-C+
al
so, I did a recalc, and got similar results.

Honestly, I think we can just slap a "varies" on and it should be fine.

About Javelins of Light, I want to make an argument that instead of dividing the result for comparasion of one javelin the actual result would be equal to the character, using your recalc as an example instead of 2.37/150 = 15.8 Teratonnes it goes as a straight 2.37 Petatons of TNT.

But I would want to wait until more agreement of what is and what is not Prime Sothis.

I can't see why aside from MAYBE Prime sothis, why someone would scale to the destruction of arguably thousands of Javelins. One javelin alone seems to pose a great threat to everyone that is not Rhea or Sothis. While I do see where the arguments for Byleth having the power of prime sothis is coming from, I just can't see them scaling above one or two Javelins, let alone hundreds or thousands.

Last edited:
It sure did. Before it dies completely, and so that other FE CRTS can be made, can we at least apply the changes that we HAVE agreed on? (Or at least any that I haven't seen any objections towards).

Those being:
  • NPI via being able to interact with phantom soldiers.
  • At least Above Average, and Gifted intelligence for some + maybe some updated intelligence to make it not a copy paste.
  • Afterimage Creation for anyone with Astra.
  • Flight/Levitation for Magic users.

I don't see any objections, so i will apply the changes when I have time, and once they have been applied, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back