• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Spin-offs

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Would Spin-off (Such as Heroes and Warriors [Yeah, I know it's a crossover sorta]) versions of characters fall under our rules for Alternative Canon and Composite Profiles?

Even with Heroes alone, we have differences in abilities, AP/Dura, speed, and some characters even have (or will have) multiple versions to them

These are both crossover games and I'm extremely hesistant to cross-scale these in any sort of fashion.

Alternative Canon usually refers to multiple versions of the same story or if the feats are completely different.

Does Heroes have anything helpful (I quit after the first few weeks since I just found the lack of options irritating).

I was never planning on cross scaling anything, just scaling people to feats in the games themselves (For example, scaling Heroes versions of characters to the wall busting feats)

That doesn't sound horribly unreasonable, given that most characters in their home games can bust down walls anyways.

Who do you have in mind?

I was honestly just wondering if profiles could be made for these versions, for example:

Lucina (Heroes), perhaps with keys for the different versions such as Spring and "Marth"

Doesn't Lucina already have better feats by taking on Manaketes though?

Plus she comes with Falchion.

What feats does the Heroes version of Lucina have?

Heroes doesn't really have feats yet, outside of busting walls in gameplay and defeating armored foes, and I'd rather not scale Heroes versions to main series considering...the scaling would be screwed

@JSW

Understandable. Just not sure how to handle this since I haven't played the game myself.

Well, for tiers it would be Wall level and Superhuman, and then abilities just need to be given based on their built-in skills

Yeah, I prefer not for Main Fire Emblem characters to not have non-canon versions; for Heroes at least. For Warriors, for now, I suppose the same treatment for Heroes; only exclusive characters may get profiles for now.

Bump

So, I suppose it's okay for profiles to be made for these versions?

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that Warriors is fine for that reason

I'm not sure about Heroes though, although it is a very popular game and the characters are different than their main series counterparts

I meant in terms of power and abilities, the only actual resemblance they have is that they have the same names and appearances

And there's also the alternate versions such as Brave Heroes

I think this is getting off of the original topic of "is it okay"

But yeah, a few events are mentioned

Yeah it should be okay, two characters already have profiles.

Warriors definitly fine.

But off topic, some events clearly take place in the heroes canon, the games some come from happen the same, if any feats derive from any story elements.they scale to heroes.

Well, I guess Meteor is a thing...

Considering it was tanked several times in one cutscene

That's probably the most impressive story feat (buuuuut that's also Low 7-C)

And there's also the Ike vs Black Knight castle feat that I'm pretty sure is unquantifiable

I'm pretty sure the safest way to go about Heroes is with feats shown or talked about in game (inb4 5 Star quotes mention good feats)

Back