• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes overall 2-C to 2-B or 2-A upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be worth a try, yes. Just remember to be polite.

Like I said, it's ok with the characters that are radically different from their canon versions like Azura, but if it's something like Ike or Marth who aren't remotely different and are just thrown into this world cause of some random plot macguffin a la smash bros, it's not enough proof for them to have the key for the game, let alone a different profile for Heroes.

@Theglassman12

Just to clarify, what specifically do you accept here?

Exxept there are many differences in abilities and even backstories for some of the heroes, specially the brave heroes and the fallen heroes characters... As explained above

We need to clarify if keys or profiles are the acceptable way to even do this for those characters. I'm in full support for a lot of the variant characters because:

1. They usually have brand new weapons, special abilities, new powers, it's a whole new loadout for a character that often doesn't match their canon

2. A number of them either imply or outright state they're from another timeline where their world is at least somewhat different than the timeline that they're based on.

However where we are right now is that Heroes Azura has a page of her own while Heroes Anna is on the Anna page as a key. I know Anna's a special situation just because of how Fire Emblem works in the first place, but we should make it clear what's the better plan if we get into these new versions of characters. Keys or unique pages?

Like I said before, I personally don't care, but I was always under the impression that the Heroes versions weren't supposed to get their own keys. So a final answer on this question will make moving forward easier to discuss and workshop.

After that, we can debate who's notable enough to even get the new keys/pages (I say anyone with unique variants that radically changed how a character fights), but we shouldn't be confused about where we're making these changes

Glassman is basically saying that if Fire Emblem Heroes treats individual characters as unique and/or original characters entirely, such as this Azura being vastly different than this one; they are allowed. What's not allowed are characters who are mainly just copy/paste duplicate personalities of already existing characters with altered power levels and abilities are not allowed.

@Medeus

Okay. Thanks.

What about the massive upgrades that I reverted from Ted Ed earlier?

I'm not familiar with this particular game, but we did accept the feats, but I was unsure of about the Multiversal tier stuff scaling to literally every single character due to the possible existence of PIS; like none of the main Smash Bros cast are scaled from the end game bosses. But I'm willing to trust what Glassman accepts at least unless JustSomeWeirdo or Dark649 have anything to say. I know the former has been inactive.

PIS? THe tempest has been repeated for over 20 times now. Its an almost weekly event, so no, this should not ever be considered an outlier now that this feat has been done over a dozen times now.

Ted Ed said:
Screenshot 20191021-092826 Fire Emblem Heroes
The entire game is filled with evidence, so i will just post this as a bump
Well, can someone please bump Azura back to 2-A?

This screencap alone kinda proves worlds = Timelines.

TBH, what is missing at this point? All the proof is clean and dry, not even into need of assumpions beyond those to decline it.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm not familiar with this particular game, but we did accept the feats, but I was unsure of about the Multiversal tier stuff scaling to literally every single character due to the possible existence of PIS; like none of the main Smash Bros cast are scaled from the end game bosses. But I'm willing to trust what Glassman accepts at least unless JustSomeWeirdo or Dark649 have anything to say. I know the former has been inactive.
Medeus can probably clarify what was accepted.

Somebody more experienced at editing should preferably handle the changes though. Ted Ed messed it up the last time.

I know, that is why i want the accepted changes to be crystal clear.

The main changes are what i explained above:

• At least 2-B, possibly 2-A for every FEH character ("At least" for Surtr since he stomped everyone and needed three thousands seals and magics to be made vulnerable)
  • 2-A Azura in the dream world (since it has been proven that worlds = timelines various times, the catria screencap already makes it overkill)
  • FEH keys for the canon characters since they have very different skills, experience (Roy obtained the battle experience of Harmut once he obtained the sword of seals, which does not happen in the canon games), abilities and even backstories, Hector also has a Durability negating AoE attack in his Duo Hero new form, etc., etc.

Veronica is stated to consume "Worlds beyond number" which is a 2-B feat. And it's loosely implied she can do it to "All Worlds". And there do indeed exist an infinite number of them given Loki's statement. But both Azura and and Veronica are treated as glass cannons, with Veronica's destruction being over time. We don't quite scale glass cannons to a whole bunch of characters. And given that there are so many characters, scaling the god tiers to every single character seems iffy.

Medeus. Come on. I think the tempest trials examples on the OP amd the tempest trials screencaps and scripts make it clear this can be scaled to everyone.

The tempest is not a single tornado, and it never has been as proven above. Every single tempest trial is a separate twist that dissapears after they defeat the host (as stated in Griel' tempst trial vs Ike, where he says that he was the one in control of tempest and his death at the hands of Ike would save worlds "beyond number").

Every unit scales to being able to beat a host of a tempest, while some times it is stated it is done by a group of people, Roy, Lilina and Wolt did it on the second to latest one.

So every unit does scale to dbeing able to kill and dissolve tempests.

Do not wish to be rude, but i thinl that the most accurate ratings are

• 2-B, possibly 2-A for everyone
  • solid 2-A for dream world Azura.

It seems Medeus has the final word here, so there´s not much to do here without his input, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back