• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Seems kinda iffy to upgrade Shez (and other top tiers) to a level so drastically above anything else they've performed in game, over a feat that requires like…several assumptions to even be useable.

Last edited:
Seems kinda iffy to upgrade Shez (and other top tiers) to a level so drastically above anything else they've performed in game, over a feat that requires like…several assumptions to even be useable.
The only assumption I'm making is the assumption that Epimenedes scales to it, and "level so drastically above anything else they've performed in the game" can even apply to the Sothis flood if we're going to be honest

The only assumption I'm making is the assumption that Epimenedes scales to it, and "level so drastically above anything else they've performed in the game" can even apply to the Sothis flood if we're going to be honest
1) also referring to linking his death to mean the dimension was directly being powered by his magic, instead of just relying on his lifeforce like Gatememer mentioned.

2) I guess that last part is true tho-

I mean, his life force powering the dimension makes it scale to him too if we're treating quintessence as a universal energy system

There's literally 3 options here:

It was powered by his magic, it scales to him

It was powered by his life force, it scales to him and he gets stuff like life and fate manip for manipulating quintessence

He destroyed it as a final act, it scales to him

Bad news, 1-C heroes is (probably) no more. Realm of Dreams probably won’t qualify for the new R/F standards. though, 6-D will still be a thing thanks to hypertimeline stuff

Dumb question. Where does the "can survive without his/her soul" part in [insert FE character profile here] comes from? Seen it in basically every non-fodlan character profile, so am wondering where the heck it comes from and how viable it is in combat.

... Also, on a side note, does anybody plan to do any revisions for the GBA characters or nah?

Dumb question. Where does the "can survive without his/her soul" part in [insert FE character profile here] comes from? Seen it in basically every non-fodlan character profile, so am wondering where the heck it comes from and how viable it is in combat.
It’s not well explained in most profiles, but characters in FE can consistently survive without their souls, as seen with Idunn from FE7, Witches, and Eitri’s Heroes from, well, Heroes. So it’s definitely not just some ability that’s unique to some character.

It’s combat applicable, but it essentially bloodlusts the character, since they’re reduced to a husk of their former self personality wise.
... Also, on a side note, does anybody plan to do any revisions for the GBA characters or nah?
Don’t think anyones planning anything

Almost done with the profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Franstel/sandbox I only need to finish adding the last passives. Also there is an argument to made for layered hax, does the discussion about layered hax need to be included in a thread specifically for that or is there a special thread for it?
I'd hold off on uploading the profile for now, since layered hax needs to be evaluated in a CRT iirc. Heroes is also going to undergo, well, lets just say, lots of changes.

In the mean time, you could work on polishing the profile. I see some grammatical errors (ex: first word in each sentence should be capitalized, like "Comparable to her attack potency"), and stuff like unnecessary periods after the end of each parenthesis.

I'd hold off on uploading the profile for now, since layered hax needs to be evaluated in a CRT iirc. Heroes is also going to undergo, well, lets just say, lots of changes.

In the mean time, you could work on polishing the profile. I see some grammatical errors (ex: first word in each sentence should be capitalized, like "Comparable to her attack potency"), and stuff like unnecessary periods after the end of each parenthesis.
Okay i will do that.

Which changes will Heroes undergo?

Given what/who they are, should we include Kvasir and Gullveig in Seiðr's profile? Or should we just keep them separate for indexing reasons?
Honestly, good question. I'd say probably not, since the main Seidr has a special ability that separates her from Kvasir and Gullveig

This is a random question, but could we scale the Fodlan characters to a statement Sothis has in Heroes about being able to create a "world" (which would be a universe in Heroes's context)?

This is a random question, but could we scale the Fodlan characters to a statement Sothis has in Heroes about being able to create a "world" (which would be a universe in Heroes's context)?
Not really even if we consider that Byleth is equal to weakened Sothis, she is still far weaker that her original self.

Too vague tbh, could be planet, could be universe, or even something as weak as creating all the stuff on the planet. Only useful as supporting information with the context we are given

lol Thracia staff mechanics are real

wRpKLtq.png
CW7AE1V.png
LnTurco.png

Back