• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

If we assume Sothis came from the Blue Sea Star (which is probably based off Sirius), then she would have at least Class M LS cause of it's gravitational field. Though, that would probably be only a possibly, since we don't know for sure if that's where she came form.

Also, she would have very high heat resist.

Last edited:
If we assume Sothis came from the Blue Sea Star (which is probably based off Sirius), then she would have at least Class M LS cause of it's gravitational field. Though, that would probably be only a possibly, since we don't know for sure if that's where she came form.

I see, so At least Class K, possibly Class M for Sothis (and EO Byleth)

The heat resistance would also be possibly as well

Once I finish the profile in 5 years Byleth's profile/the skill blog and the Three Houses/Hopes Crt concludes, I plan to do a funni
So 2 major questions.

1. Are Surtr and Hel for sure getting added to the Tier 1 chain? Or is that still in the air?

2. When we use 'The Order of Heroes' in a scaling chain, does that include the summoned heroes as well? So characters like Donnel, Amelia, Echidna, ect who aren't 'remarkable' would be 2-A earlier in the timeline but would be Low 1-C any time 'The Order of Heroes' shows up in later book scaling chains?

More importantly, the speed feat would be made even more crazy than assuming she came from Alpha Centauri.

So 2 major questions.

1. Are Surtr and Hel for sure getting added to the Tier 1 chain? Or is that still in the air?
Surtr and Hel are in the "At least 2-A, possibly 1-C" club. At least, for Books II-III.
2. When we use 'The Order of Heroes' in a scaling chain, does that include the summoned heroes as well? So characters like Donnel, Amelia, Echidna, ect who aren't 'remarkable' would be 2-A earlier in the timeline but would be Low 1-C any time 'The Order of Heroes' shows up in later book scaling chains?
Yea it refers to summoned heroes as well. Frankly, summoned Heroes have way too many consistent feats of keeping up with the Askr Trio to just ignore their scaling. Heroes who are summoned in later books (ie, Books IV+) will all be 1-C for this reason.

So yes 1-C Reinhardt is real

Surtr and Hel are in the "At least 2-A, possibly 1-C" club. At least, for Books II-III.

Yea it refers to summoned heroes as well. Frankly, summoned Heroes have way too many consistent feats of keeping up with the Askr Trio to just ignore their scaling. Heroes who are summoned in later books (ie, Books IV+) will all be 1-C for this reason.

So yes 1-C Reinhardt is real
So for Heroes that were early, they're briefly 2-A, continue to keep up in later books and get low 1-C because of it?

...making clean keys for these revisions is gonna be a dedicated project at this rate...

So for Heroes that were early, they're briefly 2-A, continue to keep up in later books and get low 1-C because of it?
1-C, but more or less yea
...making clean keys for these revisions is gonna be a dedicated project at this rate...
Eh, it shouldn’t be that hard.

Tier: 2-A | At least 2-A, possibly 1-C | 1-C | 1-C

Key: Book I | Book II-III | Book IV - VI | Book VII

The real difficult part is listing all the different P&A from skills

Last edited:
1-C, but more or less yea

Eh, it shouldn’t be that hard.

Tier: 2-A | At least 2-A, possibly 1-C | 1-C | 1-C

Key: Book I | Book II-III | Book IV - VI | Book VII

The real difficult part is listing all the different P&A from skills
That is kinda what I meant, given all the weapons and abilities that are possible, plus merging them into our current profiles which will have other keys and P&A lists based on the other games they're in.

That is if we're still doing 1 singular profile for all FE characters, Heroes just being new Keys. It's been a while since we last brought that up, I have no idea if that's still the plan.

That is kinda what I meant, given all the weapons and abilities that are possible, plus merging them into our current profiles which will have other keys and P&A lists based on the other games they're in.

That is if we're still doing 1 singular profile for all FE characters, Heroes just being new Keys. It's been a while since we last brought that up, I have no idea if that's still the plan.
It is the plan, just hasn't been applied yet.

Was curious about something at the end of the latest book in FEH book, Sedr makes a realm in her Spirit that transcends time so that Gullveig and Kvasir can continue to exist despite their time cycle being broken, which erased them. You can also fight in this location in Grand Hero Battle, You're also able to fight in the Timeless Rift which Gullveing says also exists outside of time, Is there any immeasurable speed arguments there?

Was curious about something at the end of the latest book in FEH book, Sedr makes a realm in her Spirit that transcends time so that Gullveig and Kvasir can continue to exist despite their time cycle being broken, which erased them. You can also fight in this location in Grand Hero Battle, You're also able to fight in the Timeless Rift which Gullveing says also exists outside of time, Is there any immeasurable speed arguments there?
There is Immeasurable speed yes, but not for those reasons.

In Seer’s snare, characters are capable of moving through Gullveig’s realm to make it back to their own time.

Yea, Gullveig's world in Seer's Snare is the Timeless Rift, which was one of the things i was referring to. Also, should the Timeless Rift and Sedr's World realm be above to the 9 realms or at least the Realm Of Dreams? In Chapter 8 of Book 7 Sedr gains a clairvoyance that lets her see anything that Light touches and it's been said that Light is Time, Sedr then says she can see anywhere in all the 9 realms which would mean time is a part of all realms and worlds then albeit at different flows. But If the Timeless Rift and Sedr's Spirit exist beyond time, it would be beyond those realms right? Forgive me, I'm still getting the grasp of higher arguments.

Last edited:
Especially normi headaches, since Tier 1 Fire Emblem isn't what you think of first...
Oh, I know. It's very funny, but it's also accurate, which I think makes it better.

Anyway, why is Fire Emblem Heroes going to be a different key on each profile? Is that just a consistency thing?

And are Fire Emblem Engage and Cipher (not that I think Cipher has a lot to go on) going to be separate keys or profiles too?

Oh, I know. It's very funny, but it's also accurate, which I think makes it better.

Anyway, why is Fire Emblem Heroes going to be a different key on each profile? Is that just a consistency thing?

And are Fire Emblem Engage and Cipher (not that I think Cipher has a lot to go on) going to be separate keys or profiles too?
From my understanding it was going to be a consistency thing, but I've always struggled to wrap my head around the full Heroes gameplan.

I don't remember what we were planning for the Engage varients, since they're not technically the actual heroes, just copies of them right?

From my understanding it was going to be a consistency thing, but I've always struggled to wrap my head around the full Heroes gameplan.
Ok. It seems a little weird to me since they're supposed to be the same as their original games (which honestly wouldn't change the scaling, it would just make everyone stronger), but I can understand the consistency argument.

Still, after the reaction Dimitri's stats in Death Battle got (which weren't even as high as they knew they could be since they buy Sothis's food scaling), I think it would be hilarious to have most of the protagonists at Tier 1.
I don't remember what we were planning for the Engage varients, since they're not technically the actual heroes, just copies of them right?
Yeah, I think they're technically separate beings, so I guess different profiles would work.

Heroes is going to be their own keys, since it's long been accepted as canon, so similar to how we treat Dissidia. Keeping them as separate profiles only causes confusion, due to the widespread belief that Heroes is non-canon to this day.

Engage is going to be separate profiles, since while they're technically the same character, they've changed to the point where even the Emblems themselves consider themselves to not be the original Hero.

Cipher lacks actual feats to warrant profiles, with the exception of those that appeared in the SoV DLC. Though, the latter does show that basically all entries in Fire Emblem are canon

Still, after the reaction Dimitri's stats in Death Battle got (which weren't even as high as they knew they could be since they buy Sothis's food scaling), I think it would be hilarious to have most of the protagonists at Tier 1.
To be fair, the followup FAQ basically said that the Death Battle team agree Heroes and Engage, and the general cross scaling thanks to the multiverse, are more than likely valid...it just wasn't nessisary to get their point across so they didn't want to over complicate it.

...they also implied they want to avoid fights where Heroes and Engage's scaling is relevant unless absolutely nessisary.

So basically they said: "Heroes is canon and we don't like that."

Heroes is going to be their own keys, since it's long been accepted as canon, so similar to how we treat Dissidia. Keeping them as separate profiles only causes confusion, due to the widespread belief that Heroes is non-canon to this day.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I thought they should be separate profiles, I was wondering why they were separate keys instead of merged with their normal keys.
Engage is going to be separate profiles, since while they're technically the same character, they've changed to the point where even the Emblems themselves consider themselves to not be the original Hero.
That makes sense.
Cipher lacks actual feats to warrant profiles, with the exception of those that appeared in the SoV DLC. Though, the latter does show that basically all entries in Fire Emblem are canon
Yeah, I didn't think it had a lot to go on. Though, it is kind of neat that it is canon.

Oh, that reminds me, what do we currently do with Fire Emblem Warriors?

I think they moreso meant why we don't backscale Heroes to the 'main timeline' keys.

Back