• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Awakening Revision

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so this has been bugging me for awhile now. Chrom is rated at building level when several comparable characters are only rated at Wall level. Chrom is one of the strongest characters in the game, yes, but he's not ludicrously stronger than everyone else. In the opening cutscene, Robin kills Chrom in a single blow and later in the game Sumia hurts Chrom, its a bit of a gag feat, granted, but Sumia is still relatively in the same league as Chrom and Robin so I think it would count. Characters like Vaike are also capable of fighting with him, and while Vaike isn't nearly as a good fighter as Chrom, he should have comparable brute strength.

Now for scaling Chrom himself. His Building stat is unjustified at this moment but I believe he should scale to "Manakete" type characters. In "Chapter 8", Chrom was capable of defeating enemies who apparently held Nowi hostage and in "Paralogue 16 - Daughter to Dragons" he's able to fight off Risen whose more than capable of fighting Nah even in her dragon form, who should have comparable firepower to her mother (Nowi).

So in short, the majority of the characters should scale to Chrom, who himself scales to Tiki, Nowi and Nah.

Back