• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finishing what I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow is using -$/;=&(#/:#@%;@;=^>┬Ñ{┬ú…>^{┬Ñ…>┬ú>~{…}Ôé¼}~>^2}|>_┬ú{┬º┬º┬º┬º┬º% of his power

Vegeta Doll said:
Shadow is using -$/;=&(#/:#@%;@;=^>┬Ñ{┬ú…>^{┬Ñ…>┬ú>~{…}Ôé¼}~>^2}|>_┬ú{┬º┬º┬º┬º┬º% of his power
Wario is using -$@%#@^&#$%^*!^$!#^!$@!@%^#@^$@#%&$&@&*^&)((_()+^&(&$&@^$@&*%$#%*^%(^#$*^@^@%$#^%$&#$&%$@#&#$%&#$&#$%&#$&#$&%#$^&$#&#$&#$&#$&#$&#$&#$&#$&#$&#$&#&#$&#$&#$&#$&#${§§§§§% of his power.

I have no idea. You're the one person that cares about this version of shadow so you're the only would that would make the profile and rodri specifically said not to make a lord monika page

Smg4 waluigi
"Shadow? You must be referring to that insect I just squished 0.1 seconds ago! WAH-HA-HA!"

Shadow is no match for the power of REJECTION

Almighty Fart God Wario>>True Omni Wahfinity Waluigi=Lord English (Ascended)=Lord English Spongebob and all other people with Lord English preceding their name

Lord English Spongebob changes his name to GODSPONGE and destroys the four. (Gosh, it feels good to be back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back