• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finishing what I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta Doll said:
But LE was defeated in homestuck
Yes, after:

1. Being weakened by the destruction of the Green Sun.
  2. Killing Rose.
  3. Leaving John mortally wounded and hammerless.
  4. Getting stabbed with a sword that bypasses his immortality.
  5. Chewing off Dave's head.
  6. Being thrown into a Black Hole by Davepeta.
  7. Being eaten by his sister.

MLPlover2011 said:
Yeah I remember those times where Waluigi and Wario go against each other and I'm doing anymore joke threads with them
Do you mean "I'm not doing anymore joke threads with them"?

MaxForward said:
Anyway, Lord English SpongeBob shows up and destroys everyone
Almighty Fart God Wario>>True Omni Wahfinity Waluigi=Lord English (Ascended)=Lord English Spongebob and all other people with Lord English preceding their name

Ikereviews said:
Muscles is the best reason why waluigi would lose.
Muscle size does not matter feats matter
Yes and Wario is superior to Waluigi in both muscle size, scaling, and feats. While Wario has actually fought on par with Mario and Bowser, Waluigi has absolutely no feats whatsoever beyond what he displayed in the tennis, kart, and whatever.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Ikereviews said:
Muscles is the best reason why waluigi would lose.
Muscle size does not matter feats matter
Yes and Wario is superior to Waluigi in both muscle size, scaling, and feats. While Wario has actually fought on par with Mario and Bowser, Waluigi has absolutely no feats whatsoever beyond what he displayed in the tennis, kart, and whatever.
Ok you win wario beats waluigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back