• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

...What have I done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Meme culture depicts them equally as they are both the same being in the one god known as Walucusius.

Hahaha, people will never notice that she is actually 11-A.

Now seriously, I feel like I should make a page for her, but I have NO IDEA of what to put in the page.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Hahaha, people will never notice that she is actually 11-A.
Now seriously, I feel like I should make a page for her, but I have NO IDEA of what to put in the page.
I could make a page for her uwu

Seol404 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Hahaha, people will never notice that she is actually 11-A.Now seriously, I feel like I should make a page for her, but I have NO IDEA of what to put in the page.
I could make a page for her uwu
yeah but you don't make godmodes anymore

I would if Rodri wanted me to

@Seol

You can do it if you want to. As much as I would like to do it myself, one can't make a page if they have no idea of what to put in it.

Anyway, let's stop derailing.

Rodri "Dante" said:
@Seol
You can do it if you want to. As much as I would like to do it myself, one can't make a page if they have no idea of what to put in it.

Anyway, let's stop derailing.
Sorry Rodri, Yellowpig will hate me if I do

I mean, if you are creative enough you can make non-godmode characters capable of challenging godmodes.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I mean, if you are creative enough you can make non-godmode characters capable of challenging godmodes.
not really, if you can challenge godmode characters then you're automatically a godmode, swap king is a godmode even though he's 10-B

Okay, but only inside the thread, no by himself.

But given that his stats are subjetive, he might not even need to copy powers if the opponent doesn't outhax.

just by the fact that he can fight godmodes at all means that in some way he is just another godmode, there are no exceptions to this

But at the same time you can put him against anyone between 9-B to 0 without being a stomp.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
She doesn't have to be a Godmode, gurl.
I'm not a gurl I'm a whama
And I'm an Apache attack helicopter
This joke is so outdated why do people keep using it, its probably the least funny joke in existence

Where is the humor in it? What is the point of it?

Seol404 said:
Seol now makes it seem like she has perfect grammar.

Not that I'm insulting her grammar, not at all, but the way that she puts the question marks at the end and capitalizes, plus she has no IT'S to do, makes it seem like her grammar is a little better than it is. Again, I'm not insulting her grammar but I thought I had to point it out.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Seol now makes it seem like she has perfect grammar.
Not that I'm insulting her grammar, not at all, but the way that she puts the question marks at the end and capitalizes, plus she has no IT'S to do, makes it seem like her grammar is a little better than it is. Again, I'm not insulting her grammar but I thought I had to point it out.
gee, thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back