• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Findorr Calius Range Upgrade (And Small Ability Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple CRT.

Findorr's Silbido generates a whistling sound which can be heard by hollows within separate spatial dimensions compared to the one Findorr is currently in, such as the Hueco Mundo. This is explained and evidence in his explanation behind his Summoning.

Summoning (With Silbido - Findorr can summon Hollows through blowing into the knife-like protrusion on his wrist[1], which creates a whistling sound that Hollows can hear even from Hueco Mundo despite the fact he was inside a completely different dimension they were in[1])

This would classify as Interdimensional range as explained in our Range page. This rating would only be limited however since Findorr can only attain this level of range with this singular ability.

He also needs Sound Manipulation as well since he's capable of generating sound which can transmit information to hollows within separate dimensions, causing them to come and help Findorr.

TLDR: Findorr needs limited Interdimensional Range and Sound Manipulation.

Agree - @Aernasilver, @ImmortalDread, @Arc7Kuroi

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Refresh the page.
Ohh alright. Apologies, I somehow did not see the part.

Tho, you need somehow to explain the dimension part because you are using it for the range justification.

Is the dimension here refers to different pockets of reality? Time-space continuum?

Tho, you need somehow to explain the dimension part because you are using it for the range justification.

Is the dimension here refers to different pockets of reality? Time-space continuum?
I'll explain the range justification when i apply it to the profile, i don't believe i need to explain why it's a separate dimension in-depth in this thread because it's already accepted as such. I personally just see it as redundant tbh.

It would classify under "different pocket reality" as it's a completely different spatial dimension to the one Findorr was currently in.

I mean if you don't feel comfortable explaining what does the dimension here really referring to then I apologize for asking this question

But I don't think it is redundant.

I mean if you don't feel comfortable explaining what does the dimension here really referring to then I apologize for asking this question

But I don't think it is redundant.
I'm fine with explaining it, i just believe it's redundant to do so.

If you need an actual explanation behind why it's a separate spatial dimension here's a wiki link which explains it in the overview, Hueco Mundo is a separate dimension which lies between SS and WOTL. Findorr was inside of WOTL when he used Silbido, which was heard by hollows within Hueco Mundo. As shown within the scans already on his profile, and in the OP.

I would not describe it as spatial dimension... the cosmology is not low 1-C yet. Dimension does not always mean spatial one (spatial dimension is a mathematical specific word and wiki never default it.)

Also, I feel this is universal+ range as this is still within 2-C cosmology.

Sound manipulation is fine.

🗿

I'm not going to even address the spatial dimension point, because it's just wrong and isn't pertinent to this thread.

It's only Interdimensional because Hueco Mundo isn't considered as a 4-D space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

Findorr's feat falls directly under Interdimensional, it isn't universal because it didn't travel a universal amount of distance, it can just travel over into other external pocket dimensions like Hueco Mundo, which is beyond the conventional space-time of WOTL.

You're blatantly wrong Dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back