• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally.... The Doctor vs The Anti-Spiral

It starts...

Fourteen Doctors
Anti-Spiral Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-0

The Doctor - 0 ()

VS

The Anti-Spiral - 4 (Assaltwaffle, DMUA, Gargoyle One, Aeyu)

Inconclusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Both are High 1-C.

The Doctor has absorbed the Lux Aeterna

Both have knowledge of each other from previous skirmishes in the distant past. Have had 100 years of prep.

Both are in-character.

Battle takes place in the Tardis.

Win via any method.

This event is in fact going to have positive results.

What's Doctors counter to Probability?

If this is woth 100 years of prep, they're doing their best stuff off the bat.

Also did you see my idea on Aeyu's wall? XD

How would I even see it? the wall I cant really...search it on here?

Like how would I come across the wall on here without deliberately going to their page and seeing the wall?

EDIT: heh

I didn't ask how, I asked if you saw, and I'm well aware how you see a persons message wall.

Now, Probability is the big issue with Doctor Who, if he can figure a way around it, probably inconclusive.

I saw it now. I just had to go to their page. I thought there was a way to unintentionally come across it.

Looks like AS has everything Doctor has and more. Probability will be a pain, and AS could build a pretty ridiculous Multiverse Labyrinth in 100 years.

AS mid diff.

He would if he gets it off in time.

Actually, what would the doctor start with using 100 years of prep?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Probability Manipulation will be a problem for the Doctor. The Doctor has Fate Manipulation, would that help?
Who has he used Fate Manipulation against and what did it do? If it has only worked on fodders it won't trouble Anti Spiral at all. Anti-Spiral's probability manipulation has worked on 1-C opponent by the way

I don't know, I was just looking randomly though his power and abilities and I saw Fate Manipulation in there, I have no idea when he used it.

You will all imagine The Anti Spiral taking on a form similar to the current Doctor and making its/their own version of the Doctor's equipment to fight on equal terms to inflict ultimate despair.

How would the Doctor respond to the Anti Spiral's ideology and the concerns of the Spiral Nemesis?

Monarch Laciel said:
One part of me wants to do a full analysis of both.
The other part says that's too much work.
Anti-Spiral's page has pretty much everything covered. He/she is a higher dimensional entity made of consciousmess of trillions of people (called spirals). Anti Spiral has no body nor a soul. It fights using a mecha it created called Granzeboma.

Lightbuster30 said:
Doesn't AS's PM work by jumping into the past and future at the same time?
Nah, that's different. Probability manipulation is just a property of Spiral/Anti Spiral energy that Anti Spiral uses.

No, that's time travel.

Well the where is his probability manipulation? I don't deny he doesn't have it, I just don't see it in his attacks, so I don't know how it works.

The offensive probability manipulation comes from probability alteration missiles, which turns the probability of enemy surviving its attacks into zero. Anti Spiral can launch them from past or future.

Lightbuster30 said:
Doesn't AS's PM work by jumping into the past and future at the same time?
No, it increases the probability that it's attacks will hit. Even when the missiles were blocked, they still managed to do damage because it raised the probability of the missiles doing damage. Even a bad or weak attack can still do damage because of that.

No, it increases the probability that it's attacks will hit. Even when the missiles were blocked, they still managed to do damage because it raised the probability of the missiles doing damage. Even a bad or weak attack can still do damage because of that.

Worth noting with 100 years of prep, it's gonna matter destroy off the bat.

Going with Anti-Spiral through uber probability manip, uber quantum manip, and the higher-dimensional manip he didn't get added (I mean, the guy literally created a 10+1 dimensional manifold space and then created more within its own body)

Hey wait a minute, the doctor's high 1-C controls a whole High 1-C multiverse and puts him above multiple High 1-C beings and conceptual embodiments

I vote doctor

Back