• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Ver. Tart downgrade

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
So I was roaming through PMMM profiles during the last revision, and I saw this:

High Universe level (Her attack potency was shown to break the tiering system, and was officially mentioned to have had her weapons be upscaled by infinity)
Infinite (Her stat was shown to break the tiering system much like her Attack Potency)

And I don't know if it's just me... but how did we even accept it?

The evidences for having a litteral infinite amount of power and speed is based on two things:

1)She "broke the tiering system" of the manga, with her stats being put at "EXTRA"
2)Her weapons are "infinitely more powerful"

Needless to say, if any of this was enough to warrant High 3-A, GER or Kirby would already be at this tier (with breaking the system just making her scale above those bound by it; and "infinitely more powerful" being as hyperbolic as it sounds).

I also am not aware of any feat remotely close to High 3-A either.

So except if there's some supplementary stuff I'm not aware of, she should lose her High 3-A rating and Infinite speed.

Iirc the context was her being extremely amped, making her beyond "the regular Magical Girl" making that rating legit and not a random statement, but I dunno here.

It has anything to do with Puella in-verse scaling similar to the Servant scaling through servant stats from Nasuverse. It has been generally accepted even before the forum move due how consistent the scaling is.

It has anything to do with Puella in-verse scaling similar to the Servant scaling through servant stats from Nasuverse. It has been generally accepted even before the forum move due how consistent the scaling is.
A servant breaking the scale wouldn't be granted infinite AP or speed tho. The problem is that her stats are just "Extra" with a hyperbole for her weapons.

Unless there's some proof the system encompasses High 3-A level of power, she should just scale to whoever fits inside of it.

If it was enough, every characters measured as having infinite powers or breaking their in-verse scale rating would be High 3-A.

The statement regarding her infinite power is: "All of her weapons are infinitely more powerful now, so a witch could not even hope to avoid destruction at the merest touch of her blade."

This is exactly what happens when Tart fights Isabeau, who was also described as having infinite power by Kyubey in reference to her indestructibility, the latter of which is incapable of hyperbole.

There's also the statement of being beyond hope and despair, which are personified by two-tier 2 beings (Madoka and Homura) so Tier High 3-A Tart isn't really that much of a stretch.

Especially since we already know the tiering system can handle exponential power growths (See Final Timeline Madoka) without breaking it.

The statement regarding her infinite power is: "All of her weapons are infinitely more powerful now, so a witch could not even hope to avoid destruction at the merest touch of her blade."

This is exactly what happens when Tart fights Isabeau, who was also described as having infinite power by Kyubey in reference to her indestructibility, the latter of which is incapable of hyperbole.

There's also the statement of being beyond hope and despair, which are personified by two-tier 2 beings (Madoka and Homura) so Tier High 3-A Tart isn't really that much of a stretch.

Especially since we already know the tiering system can handle exponential power growths (See Final Timeline Madoka) without breaking it.
Link is dead.

Also if that was enough for High 3-A, the likes of Kirby and Hulk would be at that tier since a veeeery long time.

And handling exponential doesn't mean you're High 3-A by breaking it (otherwise GER would be at this tier).

Here, hope this one works.

Individually I can see your point; however having the tiering system break, being described as an infinite powerup by the narrator, defeating a foe stated to have infinite power by an impartial (and I stress) unable to exagerate character, all within the same volume and at that point its pretty blatant where the rating is.

The difference with Kirby and Hulk is the blatant anti-feats and not having new forms, similar to how 3-A Goku was only accepted because it was a new transformation at the time.

Don't think Jojo has had several hundreds of exponential power-ups.

It's litteraly referring to Isabeau, who's 6-B on her profile.
Individually I can see your point; however having the tiering system break, being described as an infinite powerup by the narrator, defeating a foe stated to have infinite power by an impartial (and I stress) unable to exagerate character, all within the same volume and at that point its pretty blatant where the rating is.
We don't accept the infinite power statement, as shown with Isabeau's profile.
And the Hulk or Kirby instances were either by narrator or reliable sources.
The difference with Kirby and Hulk is the blatant anti-feats and not having new forms, similar to how 3-A Goku was only accepted because it was a new transformation at the time.
I don't think a new form allows vague statement to suddenly be legit.
For example, iirc Precure was denied Low 2-C more than one time because it was too weak evidences, and it only scaling to a new form didn't change anything.

Also if we take it by feats, best thing we saw is around tier 6 or maybe 5.
Don't think Jojo has had several hundreds of exponential power-ups.
Stands evolving is kind of a key feature. Tho you can also take any RPG

displaying infinite atk or impossible to measurate in-verse.

Also continuing on Isabeau, she has both the "isn't measured by stats thingy" and infinite power statement yet she's not High 3-A nor has infinite speed.

Tart shouldn't have any of those ratings, her case not being a magical exception.

"who was also described as having infinite power by Kyubey in reference to her indestructibility"

Again, very different circumstances. These three statements occurred within the same volume of Final Ver. Tart's introduction as she unlocked a new transformation. Similar for example, to Goku's 3-A feat only counting because he had become SSJG.

'Vague'? It's pretty blunt with what's stated: "All of her weapons are infinitely more powerful now,".

? I said exponential power-ups, not transformations.

Isabeau's stats don't break the tiering system, I'm not sure what you're talking about. They're just Unknown since she's not really a magical girl.

Goku's feats are nowhere similar to it. He legit was going to destroy the universe with Beerus and we have a huge blog about it to explain how it is legit and all.

Something being infinite or "infinitely more powerful" is common hyperbole even by reliable sources. Marvel, RPGs or Journey to the West are obvious example of it.

There's no reason to have Tart getting it with 2/3 statements at best when characters with more consistent statement aren't.
Also the fact that best feats aren't anywhere near this interpretation doesn't help either.

The comparison was for the new form reasoning, not the debate behind everything else.

I find it hard to believe a Marvel character had 2/3 statements, a new transformation, defeated someone with a similar statement, all within the same volume. And a reminder, I'm talking about a single volume. To say anything is as consistent as this and still not rated the same is hard to believe.

Well the best feat in there is 2-A resistance to Empathic Manip with Tart being beyond the concepts despair and hope despite the two being personified by Ult. Madoka and UKG. So High 3-A is pretty decently in there.

Last edited:
Similar statement we don't treat as High 3-A.
And only 1/2 actual statement with a new transformation and no feat on that scale still isn't enough. GER is proof of this by how it fits most criterias you include.

If her best feat is 2-A related, scaling her to "transcend hope and despair aka goddoka" would nearly be more coherent than the current High 3-A/Infinite speed.

Wait, found the raws of her profile, and it only says that her weapons are "unrivaled", so it's clearly a hyperbole used by the translation.

Don't think you understood the GER situation, especially considering we give it Infinite for its speed rating for similar reasons. The issue with his AP had more to do with a lack of other statements / clearly most powerful due to its hax.

2 statements (One by a narrator and another by a character literally incapable of hyperbole) + breaking the tiering system + having a 2-A resistance feat. All in the same volume. All for a new transformation brought about by an ability that made a 0 percent chance happen.

Also imgur isn't loading for me, so I'll take your word on it, but why is this translation any better again?

Regardless of whether or not Kyubey is capable of hyperbole, "infinite power" sounds vague, in my opinion. I also don't see how resisting higher-dim hax would support the High 3-A rating.
@SomebodyData Sadly it seems like YuriAkuto is correct in this case. The Japanese raw only said 無比 which is just unrivaled/unmatched not 無限 which is infinite. It seems like the official translation messed up the translation.
Big yikes, if true

Don't think you understood the GER situation, especially considering we give it Infinite for its speed rating for similar reasons. The issue with his AP had more to do with a lack of other statements / clearly most powerful due to its hax.

2 statements (One by a narrator and another by a character literally incapable of hyperbole) + breaking the tiering system + having a 2-A resistance feat. All in the same volume. All for a new transformation brought about by an ability that made a 0 percent chance happen.

Also imgur isn't loading for me, so I'll take your word on it, but why is this translation any better again?
His hax isn't even AP-based tho. And Infinite (beside disagreeing with) is based on scaling to a litteral Infinite speed feat.

1 statement about a character we don't treat as High 3-A + breaking tiering system which never encompassed enough to warrant High 3-A + a feat from an entirely different tier is another way to phrase the evidences.
Also the "0 percent" thing wouldn't matter for AP

And I was more pointing out the raw itself rather than the translation which is with it (although it is correct).

Tho Tart actually has better, more consistent stuff to have a rating ; since she's repeated to transcend magical girls in at least 5 statement (manga, magia and WoG) with some even calling it "a new type of mahou shojo called Exceed" and all.

I didn't really intended to bring her low or anything anyway.

Idk much about puella magi scaling, but these would be good new basis for her tier, basically she would scale above all magical girls except the 2-As (although even these could fall under a likely higher or something).

Which would be... High 3-A based on the Mirror Witch (Each barrier she connects (ed) to a universe in the world of witches based on Homura's event).

Unless we count magi repo, although I think they're more of an exception.

Which would be... High 3-A based on the Mirror Witch (Each barrier she connects (ed) to a universe in the world of witches based on Homura's event).

Unless we count magi repo, although I think they're more of an exception.
Idk about the Mirror Witch, so can't give an opinon (although your blog put her at Unknown). As long as it's easily provable with concrete scans I'm fine with it.

Also I remember a magical girl altering an entire timeline from some scans, can't remember who tho.

Infinite Speed should def disappear tho.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll ust have to add scans from Homura's event when I get the time. Although, I should probably release the Mirror Witch profile before the Tart revisions.

I'm guessing you might be thinking about either Yukika, the Mink timeline from Tamura Magica, or Magi Repo.

She would either have MFTL+ from being > Itzli or Chocolate Factory Kyoko or Immeasurable from being > Magi Repo.

Was thinking of Rion's wish actually.

Talking about Chocolate Factory, I think it would be good to also include her for Tart tier.

Like I think important stuff to add to her justification would at least be Madoka (not LoC), this Kyoko and Mirror Witch

Okay, I'll see if I can drop a profile for her for scaling.

KK

How would Madoka fit within the scaling? She's mostly unknown.

She was called the strongest magical girl in a timeline iirc, same where Kriemhild was enough to destroy the world.
Would be more of a supportive stuff.

What are the conclusions here so far?

Als, Qliphoth_Bacikal would you be willing to help SomebodyData with translations?

Basically Tart will be rescaled to witches, so we need to see who are the strongest/more durable/fastest witches.

Can you summarise what needs to get done here please?

Back