• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy XIII tier 1, explanations and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. The one who appears after defeating the twin headed dragon.

Anyway, this is offtopic, but I'd be interested in a FF XIV key (2-A) key for CoD.

Zer00Negativo said:
I wasnt being ironic.

To be fair, I played III long before V so I didnt know that the Void was an entity back then. I mostly thought they referred to your average nothingness.

Sera Loveheart said:
Let's say for all intents and purposes that the Voids described in Final Fantasies V, VIII, XI, XIII, and XIV are the exact same void. The place before all the worlds. Assuming we take World of Final Fantasy into consideration, that is a mere High 2-A at best, hence why I am ok with it. That is only assuming the Void is universal across all games.
^

High 2-A

About The void yes, but in the chaos / invisible world would be 1-A because it fits with the whole description of the system, this means that the CoD will have a Key high 2-A for its true form and fal'Cies

Neither Azathoth or Sera agreed with 1-A.

And both of them are very knowledgeable when it comes to analyzing Hyperversal structures. Eh.

That was before I answered and we were both arguing about void, some were confusing that it was necessary to have infinite dimensions on the verse, but it is not necessary if the place transcends any dimensional level of space-time (transcending all concepts of space and time in itself, not merely physical space-time as they thought).

the last doubt they had was about the games of Fabula being connected and I also answered (not that I change something because the information that I am using it was only of FFXIII-2)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Double check. I included stuff like Chaos making the very concept of time cease to exist.

"In the centre, time not only does not flow, but also does not exist as a concept, save for when such trivialities might please the Dark Gods themselves." ― Index Chaotica

Though like I said above, this isn't as relevant without proper context.

The full extent of the realm is 1-A because it being beyond the laws of space & time is explicitly shown to mean that a dimensional structure of any size can exist within it, and that it is fully transcendent of these things. These are the kinds of things to look for to differentiate between something just being formless and something actually completely and utterly transcending any dimensional level of space-time.
Where exactly is Azathoth agreeing with you?

Zer00Negativo said:
Wow this is so much like the FF chaos that I even got a little confused about which chaos you were talking about.

It is basically this also the chaos / invisible world in FFXIII, time not only does not flow in valhalla as it has no concept

the very ocean of time exists within the void as a tiny object compared to its entirety.

Zer00Negativo said:
Again let's check the settings with 1-A

"1-A: Outerverse level Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

Basically, being an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. "

Ok lets go for parts
and this shows that it is in accordance with the system

Im tired of this thread. Sorry but Im unfollowing.

To make the edits you need to ask the admins or Content moderators to unlock the profiles.

Okay, I understand, I do not know how the time zones work, so I may be bothering in an hour of this, I'll wait to see if anyone else presents or has questions and tomorrow I'll see what I do.

regardless of the setting of infinite-dimensional or not.
What this means is, if a setting is for example, 14-dimensional, but a world outside of it is described as conceptually superior to all forms of space-time, the realm qualifies as an outerverse " https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outerverse

So I agree with the update, but I did not understand why Pulse and Lindzei would also be scaled with Etro if they do not exist in Useen realm and can not control the chaos

In fact they do not have many appearances about them in all games, basically they only appeared once in the final battle against Bhunivelze when Bhunivelze turns them into their weapons, already in FFXIII there is a mention in the analecs that says that Pulse divided the chaos and created his kingdom :

"VII. Hallowed Pulse

It was the Great and Hallowed Pulse who, seeking to expand the divine domain, parted the chaos and fashioned realm within; made fal'Cie, and charged them with this world's completion.

The fal'Cie, anxious to please the hand that shaped them, labored devotedly at the task they had been given. They made l'Cie of men so that they, too, might be able to aid the greater cause. Men, in turn, offered praise and prayer to Hallowed Pulse, naming their great land in honor of its architect. Yet still the architect departed.

- On the Nature of Fal'Cie "

https://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Pulse

well, some time has passed, no one else has come to question, and many members seem to have agreed, so should we consider as accepted and close it?

Mwynn, Pulse, Etro, Lindzei (although there is no profile on the wiki), Bhunivelze, Lightning, Caius, Serah and Noel (only at the end of XIII-2).

Me, Reppuzan Matthew and other admins will not let the 1-A upgrade happen for FF13, also Early Lightning, Caius, Serah and Noel does not even remotely scale to Bhunivelze.

Wait, what'd I miss? I stopped following this a while back. I figured that this was illegitimate (still wanted to voice commendation on the effort though), but I'm still clueless on FFXIII and what was said and debunked.

the reason they could not agree was two.

The first reason "The games are not connected and just have the same myth" I already answered this and I also sent the link of an interview with the director that confirms that the goddess is the same in all games, and even if it were not connected would not change anything at all because the information I gave about the Invisible World was FFXIII-2

the second reason was that "there were no infinite dimensions in the verse" that I have also answered as another member, it is not necessary to have infinite dimensions if the place is described as outside all the concepts of space and time.

"regardless of the setting of infinite-dimensional or not. What this means is, if a setting is for example, 14-dimensional, but a world outside of it is described as conceptually superior to all forms of space-time, the realm qualifies as an outerverse " https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outerverse

and no one outside Lightning is scale with Bhunivelze and yes with Chaos / Invisible World

I almost also forget that Lightning in FFXIII-2 Fragments After mentions that the Visible World has all the dimensional levels of space-time and at the same time the Invisible World is devoid of it.

"Looking back at each one of the things that happened, she came up with a common word: Time.

She had walked at the shore without even the slightest hint of fatigue no matter how long she walked. She had also felt a disturbance in her physical perception of time. And, the memories of the future, failure of the general notion of "time" brought all of this into existence.

From where did the moogle say I came to Valhalla? It was the "Void Beyond." Does that mean the place between the realm that possesses the general concept of time, the "Other Side" and the place that lacks a general concept of time, Valhalla? "Pag 41-42

Zer00Negativo said:
"regardless of the setting of infinite-dimensional or not.
What this means is, if a setting is for example, 14-dimensional, but a world outside of it is described as conceptually superior to all forms of space-time, the realm qualifies as an outerverse " https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outerverse
I will again clarify that "conceptually superior" is not the same as "has no concept of".

It is also the kind of thing that is supposed to be very, very specific if said verse does not have infinite-dimensional structures.

Take the whole context, the place is conceptually superior, visible world is said to possess all dimensional forms of space-time (general concepts of space-time), and the visible world was born of void and void is a mere aspect of valhalla being only its simple shadow, and valhalla does not represent the entirety of the invisible world, in other words void exists before any concept of space-time exists and everything that started in void is determined to end in it, and it is a mere shadow of valhalla.

No offence, but this thread is starting to get ridiculous at this point; especially with the arguing in circles. 1-A is completely rejected for sure, and even High 2-A also seems to be rejected by Matt and Reppuzan. Existing before concept of time and space can be a Low 2-C feat. And even worlds containing worlds doesn't always mean upper dimensional Multiverse; it can even mean universe containing planets. The Void was agreed to remain 2-A though.

rejected without argument and going against the system itself? because all that had been answered.

"worlds" in context means universes because in FFXIII are alternate timelines that can be visited, already in Type 0 Machina quotes infinite versions of himself in countless worlds.

the only one that argues with some basis is Azathoth, the others are using the same argument already answered or agreeing with someone being that someone was also answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back