• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy 16 discussion thread

I was thinking 4-A a yeah but the place where you fight Ultima Risen, the interdimensional rift, which Ultima is confirmed to be the creator of ots said that dimension surpasses time space so they're maybe actually low 2-C at the end but if we don't go with that then its 4-A for sure
At least 4-A possibly Low 2-C Ultima Risen and (Post-Logos) Clive might work but that's endgame stuff so I don't mind the final agreed rating. With his time-skip keys (Teen, Young Adult and Adult) Clive should have some very colourful future Vs threads.

Well it not like we know all the detail. It might only be canon to one game not both. We have to wait until it come out to pass judgment.
Sure, but the chances of it being non canon are close to 0 considering every other FFXIV crossover event like this was canon, and the team that worked on FFXVI also worked on FFXIV

I was thinking 4-A a yeah but the place where you fight Ultima Risen, the interdimensional rift, which Ultima is confirmed to be the creator of ots said that dimension surpasses time space so they're maybe actually low 2-C at the end but if we don't go with that then its 4-A for sure
do u have a link or something for this statement? I’m very curious

Yeah it's best to see how the event plays out before we jump the gun and make everyone in 16 multiversal.

do u have a link or something for this statement? I’m very curious

OEHM7iC.png

I think the fact that Joshua and pre-logos Clive can exist In this realm means it probably isn’t beyond space and time in a power aspect and likely spiritual.
Even so I'd say its enough for a possibly since we have no real other reason to discount it

Not sure tbh, I know there's some potential tier 2 and/or immeasurable speed shenanigans that can happen with statements like this but that also largely hinges on the context from wherever the statements come from.

At bare minimum it's a really good range feat for Ultima

Damn working from mobile, rough. As someone who's made profiles entirely from my phone before I know first hand how much longer it takes compared to pc lmao
Yeah this shit sucks ass, I've had other people doing ox scaling for me so I can still do calcs for other verses😭😭😭

What is also killing me us not being able to do renders myself

I can probably do Cid but I'll wait until everyone else finishes their profile to publish it.

(I'm still halfway through the game, after the second timeskip)

I can probably do Cid but I'll wait until everyone else finishes their profile to publish it.
We'll need to do a CRT anyways we can't just publish them

We also still need to discuss speed scaling and base lifting strength

Even so I'd say its enough for a possibly since we have no real other reason to discount it
I think only logos Clive and full power ultima should scale to 2-c if we’re going with it as ultima was more than likely holding back when he fought them in the rift.

Bear in mind Joshua and Clive had to fuse to overpower an attack that they thought would burn the world. Them jumping from planetary at best to 4D unexplained seems unlikely.

I know Clive gets will amps but he didn’t get one in this fight if I recall correctly.

I think only logos Clive and full power ultima should scale to 2-c if we’re going with it as ultima was more than likely holding back when he fought them in the rift.

Bear in mind Joshua and Clive had to fuse to overpower an attack that they thought would burn the world. Them jumping from planetary at best to 4D unexplained seems unlikely.

I know Clive gets will amps but he didn’t get one in this fight if I recall correctly.
Doesn't really matter if it unlikely, Clive when he absorbs the pheonix literally just immediately fights Ultima through all of his forms when he's going all out and evolving even further. That's literally his only feat after fully absorbing the Phoenix so it quite literally just is what it is.

I mean it ain't like Clive got amped further in that final fight, Logos Clive is literally Clive post absorbing the pheonix fully

Holy shit final fantasy 16 DLC just launched today and leviathan comes in next year

The DLC is confirmed to take place just before thenfinal battle and Clive fights Omega in the DLC so shit endgame Clive Multiversal+😭😭
hold your horses. might not be the same omega remember. I say we wait for the FF14 crossover.

OK so good news for the scaling, this ain't the same Omega so we're still safe from having to make anyone 2-A.

Omega does seem to be 3-A or Low 2-C at it's max power tho, at bare minimum it should make endgame Clive and Ultima solidly universal instead of just possibly. Although it could be argued anyone relevant (Like every Eikon or even the Dominants in their human states) might scale? Would have to look deeper into it

Seems like it, or at least it would if not beaten first.

At some point Omega powers up and uses an attack called dimensional compression which Joshua describes as constricting all of creation. So make of that what you will.

Actually do they even scale to the dimensional compression? If this attack is used and the universe's spacetime isn't significantly affected then idk if we can even use it as a feat.

And there is at least 1 "all of creation" statement in the english version of FFXIV that just said "the world" in raws, and FFXIV's localization is done by Fox, same guy who did FFXVI's. I think we should check the raws just in case it says something different

Gonna request a translation on the actual translation thread later, but from I could gather Omega says the same thing about using Dimensional Compression but instead of saying it's restricting all of creation Joshua just seems to say "this can't go on" after seeing Omega charge the attack up, bro apparently doesn't even vaguely say the world or anything just says nah we can't let this happen.

Finished the DLC myself finally and yeah aside from the dimensional compression statement Joshua does say he is contricted all of creation and not defeating him in time does show everything reduced the a black void.

So its a solid 3-A to low 2-C feat and we're told Omega was humanities forebrearer's attempt to reach god that being Ultima in an attempt to try and defeat him however they failed to do so, we also get some other interesting statements about Clive's power surpassing theirs so along with the dimension rift statement it seems very likely and consistent Ultima and Endgame Clive are low 2-C

Last edited:
Finished the DLC myself finally and yeah aside from the dimensional compression statement Joshua does say he is contricted all of creation and not defeating him in time does show everything reduced the a black void.

So its a solid 3-A to low 2-C feat and we're told Omega was humanities forebrearer's attempt to reach god that being Ultima in an attempt to try and defeat him however they failed to do so, we also get some other interesting statements about Clive's power surpassing theirs so along with the dimension rift statement it seems very likely and consistent Ultima and Endgame Clive are low 2-C
I don't think this is quantifiable and constricting all of creation is only said in the English version

Back