• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy 14 Massive Revisions

Hello There. Due to some Stormblood information, this might revise the verse from being 2-C at highest to 2-A via scaling to a certain entity: Neo Exdeath and most importantly: The Void. This actually directly scales to , if accepted

Before we get into the meat of this, here is the Neo Exdeath / Void Statements shown in FF14:

Omega is heavily hinted to have went to the dimension they came from and recreated it:

Meaning FF14 Omega actively scales to the Neo Exdeath, and more especially, the Void we see in Exdeath's fight during Deltascape.

These versions were either sent to, or created by Omega [heavily hinted to have been sent by since the Deltascape was his creation] in Final Fantasy 14 to determine the strongest in Creation. We do know his creations are strong enough to hold the Void and Neo Exdeath, and in this version The Warrior of Light was capable of defeating Neo Exdeath , and later holding their own with Tiamut, who was shown as Omega's equal in FF14. This would mean Primals in a nutshell got revises since Omega was described as 'rivaling' the Primals. This is proven later considering Primals are seen on Omega's tier from here on out in FF14.

Zeno was shown fodderizing this version of Warrior of Light. While he does end up being beaten later, the fact this happened originally proves he scales. Later antagonist would scale accordingly. Meaning, he would be 2-A

It seems relatively simple enough, and FF14 has a plethora of tier 2 feats from the 2nd Chapter onwards, so this isn't out of line because we never really saw the highest limit of what primals could do, and we now see it in Chapter 4.

I think it's important to make a dinstiction first. We know there are several Voids in the series. From what I understand the Void in XIV is a version of Hydaelynd that was consumed by the Flood of Darkness and its natural balance of Aether is gone, or so. My question, what makes this Void beyond a normal universe? Or is Neo Exdeath talking about the same Void as he has in FFV? I think we should also clarify what makes Neo Exdeath's Void a 2-A power.

Agreeable that the Void in FF14 may not possibly be the same Void, but I noticed they have very similar distinctions as described in the Crystal Raid which actually is a canon raid. But, the problem is such an enemy as said Exdeath is treated as on, or well below, Primal Levels in that game (Remember: Only in that game) .

Well, based on the game it has the same statement: It has the ability to end all universes, which we know in FF goes up to 2-A as he's referring to Alternate Timelines and in the event it refers to going to several timelines beyond their own. It may, or may not be the same Neo Exdeath, but they have the same exact displayed feat (or statement) that would put them in the same ballpark.

Tier 2 Primals are a common occurrence in FFXIV, so having , in FFXIV only, 2-A Primals for Chapter 4 and beyond isn't out of the question, especially when it's explicitly implied Omega can create dimensions that can house the power of Void, which scales tot his Neo Exdeath.

Bump. Before I get into the scaling, I need to discuss what Midgardsomr said about Exdeath to prove something:

• Here is the statements implying the FFV Story did actually happen, proving the Void mentioned in Exdeath and re-created by Omega is similarly in likeness to the one from FFV and Dissidia. This is supported by the statement by Exdeath that his magic powers are intertwined with the Void itself , implying his magic is at least somewhat comparable to / one with the Void, even before becoming Neo Exdeath.

2-A General Scaling :

• Neo Exdeath described itself as ending all dimensions with the power of the Void Exdeath is in.
  • The Heavy implicatio that everything created in the
  • The Void was actively used by Exdeath constantly throughout the fight , such as here ,and here absorbing large quantities throughout the fight for certain attacks. This means this Exdeath actively scales to the Void via certain attacks, and as a result so does the Warriors of Light
  • The Void isn't destroyed as seen in the death scene of Exdeath in the first version of the fight , as seen here, which is within the Rift. Meaning, Base Omega's statement of destroying the rift applies not only to The Void, but other enemies specifically created to far, far eclipse the power of the Void.
  • Due note that these versions are created by Omega, and they are very much far stronger than their canon selves, seeing as how this version of Exdeath wielding the Void as a consistent weapon is treated as one of the weakest bosses in the Scape(s) and is the first of the Scapes Final Bosses you have to face.
Basically (FFXIV) 2-A scaling would be like this : Adapted Omega >>> Base Omega >= Bahamut Weakened Midgardsomr > Future Bosses in Interdimensional Rift >> Weaker Bosses in Interdimensional Rift >> Exdeath and his Void Specific Attacks (2-A via actively using the Void in numerous attacks)

Shirnyu and most other Primals seen in Stormblood and Future Chapters would scale as well

I would normally argue that dince this is such an massive change and generally is simple to apply since there is explicit evidence to it & only 1 FFXIV profile we can go ahead and go through wirh the revisions. But I agree the move should come first.

Back