• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

@Chistian

You seed 173 crashing against a wall

@Dragon

Your opponent shoots a giant shadow spine from his back to block the swing.

@Dragon

Your opponent shoots another shadow spike from his back towards you

@Christian

So it seemed, but ...

It wasn't yet.

Your left arm is suddenly snapped by 173, who is now half-broken.

I dodge it by going to the right then I make a clone using energy to go the left after it's passed and then have us both slice at the opponent's back.

@Dragon

Your opponent creates a layers of shadows on his back, but it's not enough and he's blown away by the twin slashes

@Christian

SCP-173 is destroyed

I continue with the advantage, aiming to push him back with my attacks out of the arena and keep going with my slashes to him after has been blow back.

@Christian

You continue walking ...

You find an exit.

@Dragon

@Dragon

[Make more specific actions]

@WHYNAUT

You see it's a rather small book, with "How to use Nordic Portals" written on it's cover and being wrapped up with plastict foil.

The wizard is looking at you.

@Dragon

Your opponent turns around and tries to block your attacks with his shield

@WHYNAUT

"Ah, yes. A guide on how to use the portals of the norse lands, a quite handy toll if one has the right materials and it's not that expansive."

The wizard responds.

@Yobo

You find yourself in a weird and distorted landscape.

A giant golden crow is in front of you.

@Whynaut

"160 Drachma, or about 16 dollars."

The Wizard responds

@Dragon

Your opponent is throw against the wall of the arena.

@Yobo

The beast start speaking, in your native language [ignore the fact that I'm writing it in English if your character's native language is not that]

"Thy that have been blessed by the stars, you have been gifted with powers beyond that of mortals and with them a great responsavility was set upon you. In thoust hand lies the fate of the world, as the gods of old have awoken, and weather you will oppose them or aid them is but your choice."

It says with an ancient and owe inspiring tone

Overlord775 said:
@Christian

You continue walking ...

You find an exit.

@Whynaut

"220 Drachma, or about 22 dollars."

The Wizard responds
@Dragon

"NO !"

He then envelops himself in a thick layer of shadows and tries to ram in to you

@Yobo "Because the world is changing and you have now the power to influence the change.

You are not the ony one that has been choosen, there's many other individuals who, like yourself, have been blessed too. Farewell and may the path you choose bring you glory and victory"

It then a does a loud pitched sound and you wake up.

You find yourself on the ground, in front of a stone castle.

A pot is currently next to your head.

@Yobo

You find the equipment of Gazef (With Razor Edge being replaced with a normal sword) and a stone tablet inside the pot.

@Yobo

The tablet brightens up and shows you a map of the surrounding area.

It shows you that a there's lone building a few hundred meters north and a city a few kilometers east.

Also the tablet shows that you are in Northen Italy.

@WHYNAUT

[Increesed price since it feeled too cheap]

"20 Euros"

The wizard responds

@Dragon

The clone gets knocked away and the bullet deflected by the armor.

Your opponenet then lunges at you again with even more fury.

Only 20 euros? I guess it's not the real deal. It seems to be connected to mythology though and that's always interesting. Or maybe using portals is normal here

I pay for the book.

Back