• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

@WHYNAUT

You buy the book

You then remember seeing norse runes back at the fortress.

@Yobo

Other than the already mentionedbBulding and city, you spot a cave to the south of your current location.

@Dragon

The swords get stuck in the shadows.

Your enemy then tries to grapple you.

@Edward

"I have been told you arrived in this city along others, could you tell me about them ?""

Pat asks you

I should take a look at thoose runes. But first I'm going to eat and drink something.

I then start searching for a place to eat at.

@Dragon

Your opponent is blown back by the energy wavae.

He then emits a loud scream and starts engulfing the entire arena with his shadows.

@Yobo

You notice it's a quite deep cave

@WHYNAUT

You find a resturant

I make two clones and have all three of us make a energy wave to destroy to hit him while he's making shadows. I stand on top of the clones shoulders, making a vertical slash while they make horizontal ones.

"Great, now I can't see anything."

Rico then coughs up a flare gu

"... Hmm.. I don't think that'll help. These shadows seem supernatural."

@WHYNAUT

Prices are affordable

@Dragon

The blast hit and a large dust cloud is formed, while the shadows are disappear.

After the dust settled you notice that your opponent is now K.O.

• Insert public very exited GiF
@Yobo

You go near the building and accidently trigger a land mine.

Luckily for you it's just a reguar land mine, so nowhere near powerful enought to hurt you

@Dragon

You do that, while your opponent is carried away by medics.

@WHYNAUT

[Do more stuff]

@Yobo

It's luckely still in one piece.

@Yobo

The building is mostly empy, but you find a trapdoor.

@Dragon

They all seems very strong

@Chistian

You find yourself in a forest.

Also you can hear the sounds of a rider nearby

@WHYNAUT

[So, are you going to order something or are you just going to sit there?]

@Yobo

You reach the bottom.

You are in a small room, which is pretty empty with the exception of a barrel full of of unlit torches.

Also a old-looking wood door is in front of the ladder.

@Chrisitan

You find an apple tree

@Yobo

You find youself in a strange underground world, lihgted by the light of blue giant glowing mushrooms and with varius half-insect half fungi creatures being seeable in the distance.

Back