• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight of swordman: Zoro vs Byakuya (One Piece vs Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is a stomp for Zoro, he is downscaling to 1.497 exatons now. And verse equalization is not necessary, kenbun user's can see spiritual energy, Usopp stated that he could see spirits and all the straw-hats managed to see Perona's ghosts, including Zoro that did not have kenbunshoku at that time.

Well, this is a stomp for Zoro, he is downscaling to 1.497 exatons now. And verse equalization is not necessary, kenbun user's can see spiritual energy, Usopp stated that he could see spirits and all the straw-hats managed to see Perona's ghosts, including Zoro that did not have kenbunshoku at that time.
Thanks for notice, but why it is stomp for AP?

• Arrancar Arc Byakuya: 700 teratons
  • Zoro: 1.03 petatons
1.47x difference in favour of Zoro
Oh sorry, it's Arrancar Arc Bya, but this just makes things even worse here. At this moment Wano Arc Zoro is High 6-A by downscaling to Kaidou (who is scaling to 1.497 exatons now). Byakuya key should be changed to Post-Royal Guard Training again.

Oh sorry, it's Arrancar Arc Bya, but this just makes things even worse here. At this moment Wano Arc Zoro is High 6-A by downscaling to Kaidou (who is scaling to 1.497 exatons now). Byakuya key should be changed to Post-Royal Guard Training again.
Were there any upgrades currently?

How many AP does he have in Post-Royal Guard Training Arc?

Byakuya one shot with any attack no? thanks to zanpakutou's soulhax.
Zoro has 7 layered soulhax resistance, so I don't think soulhax would be that effective here. Plus Zoro has Kenbun, that gives him a good precognition and amplifies a lot his reaction time. He probably would deflect Byakuya attacks the same way Ichigo did after his Bankai training. Even because the speed gap can get even bigger when you remember that Zoro can use Kyotoryu and Iai to amplify a lot his speed. Anything is stopping Zoro from seeing all those pinky blades coming for him.

And this battle can't even happen with their current keys. Zoro can AP one-shot Byakuya with pretty much anything he has. The AP gap is high enough to the point where we can argue if Haoshoku would work lol. Only wincon Bya has is landing a Bakudou 63° and pray for Senkei to kill Zoro.

Oh I misunderstood the layers, honestly I don't remember the Moriah Soul Manipulation layer resistance.

But even so, the soulhax wouldn't have a great effect here. The AP gap is huge and Zoro has more speed/ap amplifiers than Bya.

Damn my zero got AP buff to a point he solos
Bruh, I remember old days where the opposite was 🤣

Btw is AP difference 7 times greater?

But even so, the soulhax wouldn't have a great effect here. The AP gap is huge and Zoro has more speed/ap amplifiers than Bya.
soulhax would make him one shot with any attack even if a single petal touches the zolo would end the battle.

soulhax would make him one shot with any attack even if a single petal touches the zolo would end the battle.
Zanpakuto don't have the same type of soul hax as Quincy. Shinigami can cause damage directly to the soul, that's a fact but they don't one shot souls in one attack in the same way that Shinigami do.

Byakuya's Soul Manipulation is a viable win-con here for sure but saying "if a petal hits him his soul is destroyed." is a big no no. Like I said above, this match doesn't work because now Zoro has a 35x AP advantage (35 petatons vs 1 exaton.) meaning Zoro can one shot with just about any attack.

Someone needs to close this or use a different character instead of Byakuya.

Wait bruh why tf ain't RC restricted? 💀 some of yall suck at making matches.

Restrict RC and use Kenpachi instead since he actually has offensive hax unlike Byakuya. (Barring soul hax.), shit Rukia has a better chance at taking W's here because she has AZ.

Matches that restrict RC are gay as ****.

If you have to restrict an ability to make a match don't make the match. 🗿

Wait bruh why tf ain't RC restricted? 💀 some of yall suck at making matches.

Restrict RC and use Kenpachi instead since he actually has offensive hax unlike Byakuya. (Barring soul hax.), shit Rukia has a better chance at taking W's here because she has AZ.
Bruh once OP supporter says it is unneeded and other says it is needed. Bruh moment

Should I unrestrict it and replace Kenpachi to make it fair?

I can unstrict it. But is it stomp or not? I need to know this from bleach side

Welp thanks guys at least. I will close the thread since it is a stomp

Quincies and Fullbringers really are the only Bleach characters you can use in matches because they don't have RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back