• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FICTIONAL FIGHTS - Help Wanted

Wow this actually looks really interesting. I probably wouldn't be of much use in any of those categories (If anything it'd be researcher but you'll most likely find much better ones than me.) I'll be looking forward to the show nonetheless.

I do not know who Jin is, but I really like that song. So are suggestions for matchups allowed?

FanofRPGs said:
I do not know who Jin is, but I really like that song. So are suggestions for matchups allowed?
Of course! I already have a few planned but suggestions are more than welcome! ^^ Some other ideas I have are

• Rayman VS Spyro (Purple protagonists of the PlayStation)
  • Jak and Daxter VS Ratchet and Clank
  • Sonic VS Tails VS Knuckles (Sonic Heroes Battle Royale)
I notice we don't have a Spyro page here though, hmm...

LeopoldTheBrave said:
FanofRPGs said:
Of course! I already have a few planned but suggestions are more than welcome! ^^
Some other ideas I have are

• Jak and Dater VS Ratchet and Clank
Well I am a fan of Dragon Quest and I think I found a cool matchup

Nokturnus vs Ganondorf Fictional Fight
Both are evil swordsmen of nightmares with powerful dark magic

Nokturnus is from Dragon Quest VI and is a godlike superboss shrouded in mystery and darknsess. Ganondorf has a higher durability and slightly superior speed advantage, but Nokturnus has a hax and destructive capability advantage

Of course! I already have a few planned but suggestions are more than welcome! ^^
Some other ideas I have are

• Jak and Dater VS Ratchet and Clank

Well I am a fan of Dragon Quest and I think I found a cool matchup

Nokturnus vs Ganondorf Fictional Fight
Both are evil swordsmen of nightmares with powerful dark magic

Nokturnus is from Dragon Quest VI and is a godlike superboss shrouded in mystery and darknsess. Ganondorf has a higher durability and slightly superior speed advantage, but Nokturnus has a hax and destructive capability advantage

Ganondorf is bae, that does sound like a good one though. *Makes a mental note of this idea*

Well ... he punched the multiverse out of existence, killed the concept of time, any of his physical attack cannot be blocked, nulified, abosorbed or ignored ( like punch a hole in a ghost, piece through the defense of hulk, Sentry,...). Completely invulnerable to any attack except the divine attacks. Can summon an army of demons to wave a war again

Well, you have it :3 that's our Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura

I feel as though some of those things are severe NLFs (Namely the "completely invulnerable to anything except the divine attacks" and "any of his physical attacks cannot be blocked, nullified, absorbed or ignored"), but Demi-Fiend is still a multiversal entity.

Nokturnus can attack people from seperate realms, cause entire kingdoms to be in an alternate universe of nightmares, and is more powerful than a person who is pretty much a planet buster or at least a life wiper. He loves torturing people's dreams and soul and has an ability which negates power ups. In terms of speed he is probably in the mid to high massively hypersonic range.

MagiSinbad said:
Well ... he punched the multiverse out of existence, killed the concept of time, any of his physical attack cannot be blocked, nulified, abosorbed or ignored ( like punch a hole in a ghost, piece through the defense of hulk, Sentry,...). Completely invulnerable to any attack except the divine attacks. Can summon an army of demons to wave a war again

Well, you have it :3 that's our Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura
Now that's a fight I'd love to see animated! So far I only have one guy who volunteered to animate. But he claims to be a 3D animator like Torrian from ScrewAttack. He says he's working on a demonstration to show me his skills. I might share it all with you guys if what he comes up with impresses me.

I would suggest Asura from Asura's wrath. any fight involving him is bound to be entertaining.

Edit: Maybe have him fight Broly or the Hulk.

Edwellken said:
I would suggest Asura from Asura's wrath. any fight involving him is bound to be entertaining.
Isn't Asura a god? Maybe someone from Saint Seiya or Thor?

Oh my, I think I started something heh heh. Well keep in mind that this series hasn't even started yet and even when it does start it still might be slow for the next one to come out! But once we get in the swing of things it'll hopefully come as often as DEATH BATTLE

All of your suggestions will be taken into consideration!

LeopoldTheBrave said:
Oh my, I think I started something heh heh.
Well keep in mind that this series hasn't even started yet and even when it does start it still might be slow for the next one to come out! But once we get in the swing of things it'll hopefully come as often as DEATH BATTLE

All of your suggestions will be taken into consideration!
Were can i apply for the researcher part?

Well the researches can be just about anyone. You don't have to be like part of a group or anything, if you just happen to find something about a certain matchup that is pretty obscure and could change the outcome, you can just chime in. On Death Battle they announce a fight in their forums and anyone who sees it can go at it with whatever they can find.

Example - In the Gaara VS Toph Death Battle, the fact that Toph can sense the Earth even if it isn't connected to the ground was found by this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVPzT7oHgA He's not part of the research tea, but he's ALWAYS on the forums finding these crazy things that most of us didn't know, and sometimes it really does change the outcome.

The Everlasting said:
I feel as though some of those things are severe NLFs (Namely the "completely invulnerable to anything except the divine attacks" and "any of his physical attacks cannot be blocked, nullified, absorbed or ignored"), but Demi-Fiend is still a multiversal entity.
double checked my paper, it's look like he isnt invulnerable to earth and gun attacks, which dont exist in DDS, that should be something o3o

Also, isnt Pierce ability best feat is pierce through Lucifer defense ? o.o

Wow, the second youtube guy in here in a week, the world must be pretty small.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
Well the researches can be just about anyone. You don't have to be like part of a group or anything, if you just happen to find something about a certain matchup that is pretty obscure and could change the outcome, you can just chime in. On Death Battle they announce a fight in their forums and anyone who sees it can go at it with whatever they can find.

Example - In the Gaara VS Toph Death Battle, the fact that Toph can sense the Earth even if it isn't connected to the ground was found by this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVPzT7oHgA He's not part of the research tea, but he's ALWAYS on the forums finding these crazy things that most of us didn't know, and sometimes it really does change the outcome.

Okay sounds legit. Count me in too then.

LeopoldTheBrave said:

Cool count me in, well there be some kind of forum for the researches to present what they find and decide a winner?

Cool well there be some kind of forum for the researches to present what they find and decide a winner?

Yes, the forums will be here on this site. I've been visiting the site as a guest for months just studying certain characters. Mainly Jin and Ryu. Research-wise, this is the only fight in this series I will be able to do on my own considering the fact I have been researching it for almost a year now. Every day it's like "Jin can do this! But wait, Ryu has this! No, Jin can stop that." But I think I just about have it.

That's why Jin VS Ryu is the first fight. It'll be a placeholder episode since I already have the result. So it'll buy time while we research the second fight since researching takes the longest time next to animating.

MagiSinbad said:
The Everlasting said:
double checked my paper, it's look like he isnt invulnerable to earth and gun attacks, which dont exist in DDS, that should be something o3o

As I recall Pierce is a physical attack that nullifies the target's resistance to physical attacks. It can however still be reflected.

Edwellken said:
MagiSinbad said:
The Everlasting said:
As I recall Pierce is a physical attack that nullifies the target's resistance to physical attacks. It can however still be reflected.
That's true o3o that's why i dont mention the "reflected"

I'd have to go with Red too Ash doesn't seem all that great outside the movies (Though I haven't watched since Diamond and Pearl.) Whereas Red's always at the top of his game in canon. Maybe Red vs the new guy from X/Y?

Edwellken said:
I'd have to go with Red too Ash doesn't seem all that great outside the movies (Though I haven't watched since Diamond and Pearl.) Whereas Red's always at the top of his game in canon. Maybe Red vs the new guy from X/Y?
Guess i'm the only one rounting for ash......

Quincy King said:
Edwellken said:
I could be wrong. As I said I haven't watched since D/P... Maybe you should start a VS thread?

Nah, I'd say Ash has this in the bag, not only does Ash have a completely OP Pikachu, but he has saved the world countless times with his Poke'mon. All Red did was catch all of gen 1, oh yeah! And he blinded everyone with nostalgia!

Back