• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FICTIONAL FIGHTS - Help Wanted

Guess i'm the only one rounting for ash......
I could be wrong. As I said I haven't watched since D/P... Maybe you should start a VS thread?

Later sorta tired right know it's 10:16 pm were i live

Quincy King said:
Don't forget his Infernape,Sceptile,Heracross,Hawluca,Gliscor,Buzil,Staraptor and his soon to be evolved Greninja

Ash has way too many pokemon lol. I guess it'd be up to Leo what 6 he'd bring if he decides to use him. (I still want Calem from X/Y though. The man needs love!) Also I didn't know Ash had a Hawlucha, awesome!

Alright guys! The second match is up in the forums in the Versus section! I see this one got moved to the fun and games section which is fine. Hopefully that other one won't get removed though.

How about a battle royale between Red(Video Game), Ash, and Red(Pkmn Adv)? It'll add a sense of new while dealing with a classic "what if" battle.

A little preview I have, don't worry I already have much more than this done. I'm working really hard on this animation since I'm having trouble finding people.

Fictional Fights - Jin VS Ryu (Super Short Animation Test!)
Fictional Fights - Jin VS Ryu (Super Short Animation Test!)

If you need someday info about dbz, bleach, naruto, then i will able to help you with it. But as of now i can't help you with anything else. T.T Anyways, *best of luck*.

Well, you can always create a thread here in the wikia for our wikia group give some thoughts on the battle, we already do that anyways, so you can have more input in our arguments for each combatant and which should win.

[BTW, i can create the video thumbnails/covers and those kind of art if needed, you can check some i did in my deviant http://shardraldevius.deviantart.com/ ]

Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
An art for cover of these?
Could you do like a thumbnail with those two characters?
Sure thing, ill work on that today when im done working, ill let you know, ill post them in my devianart
Can a person share their picture to another DA user?

It was cool, but I think that by changing the accent or the voice of the host/co host every battle(or having guests for special ones AKA invite an admin or higher from this page) you can add a more funny sence to it as well.

Back