• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma vs Darth Sidious vs Jio Freed

Yhwach is banned. You should switch him out or remove him altogether, otherwise I will have to lock this.

1: ywach (with the currently shown powers, but he is a alive bleach char and therefore i banned :I )

2: fiamma, he has passive shields and a "im stronger than you" power which is only able to be stoppd by negation or mid to high tier reality warping

3: palpatine

4: jio i think he becomes #3 with ultimate form :I

^because there is practically no info about his abilitys, he has no real abilitys except for the confusing fight in against the monk, we have except for the name no idea if his powers make him omnipotent or not :I

plus it seems like there was a lot of fight because of bleach-wanking in the past :)

GreatestSin said:
1: ywach (with the currently shown powers, but he is a alive bleach char and therefore i banned :I )

2: fiamma, he has passive shields and a "im stronger than you" power which is only able to be stoppd by negation or mid to high tier reality warping

3: palpatine

4: jio i think he becomes #3 with ultimate form :I
Yhwach can beat FTL planet busters?....Wut...

TheSuperiorQuincy said:
with the almighty eye and that he absorbed the power of the soul king yeah he might've have a chance
Except we don't know the limits/or weaknesses of Yhwach's Almighty. That and so far he'd probably be blitzed or something by the others here, idk.

TheSuperiorQuincy said:
yeah but doesn't the almighty let him see the future he could see the speed blitz before it happened just saying but i guess your right
Then he'd basically be seeing his own death then. So far Yhwach's current speed is unknown and his Durability is at least higher than Small Continent+. Against these people, he'd probably get blitzed even with all the powerups he currently has.

Just like how I can know of a car speeding at 200 mph in a certain road I'm still not able to react to it.Yhwach is Featless with his new power up so let's wait and see what he has in store until then

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yhwach can beat FTL planet busters?....Wut...
ywach can see the future and everything he sees becomes unable to harm him in any way, that means that the other 3 wont be win even if they had been FTL+ or instant-speed since ywach already saw every possible scenario that could happen and become immune to it :)

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Just like how I can know of a car speeding at 200 mph in a certain road I'm still not able to react to it.Yhwach is Featless with his new power up so let's wait and see what he has in store until then
Besides elevating the wanderich to the Royal Relam that is...

ywach can see the future and everything he sees becomes unable to harm him in any way, that means that the other 3 wont be win even if they had been FTL+ or instant-speed since ywach already saw every possible scenario that could happen and become immune to it :)

You can't be serious here....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You can't be serious here....
i am :/ i dont really see why it cant be taken as serious if it is his powers (explained/hinted until the current chapter) :I

PS: if you think i mean that we can add it to his victorys than no, afterall he is banned, i only gave my opinion about the fight with the infos we currently have ^_^

i am :/ i dont really see why it cant be taken as serious if it is his powers (explained/hinted until the current chapter) :I

PS: if you think i mean that we can add it to his victorys than no, afterall he is banned, i only gave my opinion about the fight with the infos we currently have ^_^

Just as you can't claim that a weaker character can nullify the attacks of another who's stronger you can't do the same with Yhwach.Secondly they don't even need powers to stomp him he gets blitzed and split in half.Yhwach can't beat a single one of these guys in a 1vs1 fight and you claim he wins he's not even relevant here.

Yhwach was unable to predict mimihagi's action.At that moment mimihagi was likely stronger than Yhwach.Which kinda means to me that his almighty does not work on beings who are stronger than him.Anyway he is not here.I think the victory here goes to FIAMMA.

Basilisk1995 said:
Yhwach was unable to predict mimihagi's action.At that moment mimihagi was likely stronger than Yhwach.Which kinda means to me that his almighty does not work on beings who are stronger than him.Anyway he is not here.I think the victory here goes to FIAMMA.
what it means is that the almighty doesn't work on gods not because mimigai was stronger

TheSuperiorQuincy said:
Basilisk1995 said:
what it means is that the almighty doesn't work on gods not because mimigai was stronger

Define"GOD". Last time I checked in this wiki the word 'GOD' has no meaning unless he is questionably omnipotent.Which mimihagi isn't.And if I go by your logic Yhwach can't predict or beat Beerus as he is "GOD" but can beat the crap out of Whis or Vados who are not "GOD".I hope you understand how much sense that makes.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Just as you can't claim that a weaker character can nullify the attacks of another who's stronger you can't do the same with Yhwach.Secondly they don't even need powers to stomp him he gets blitzed and split in half.Yhwach can't beat a single one of these guys in a 1vs1 fight and you claim he wins he's not even relevant here.
this is why i said i dont insist of adding it to his victory page, right now he seems to have no limits to his power which makes your claim of "he cant" as useless as my claim of "he can", i already said that this was my own opinion about the outcome of the fight based on the already shown abilitys of the chars in question :)

furthermore, if his abilitys work like i said (im sure there will be some loophole but we dont know right now) than the speed of the enemy doesnt matter, ywach sees the future once his "eyes" are activated, that means he already saw a future where he was attacked, and once this happens he will become immune/will be able to negate the damage that should have happened, therefore, blitzing? yes, damage done? no ^_^

this is why i said i dont insist of adding it to his victory page, right now he seems to have no limits to his power which makes your claim of "he cant" as useless as my claim of "he can", i already said that this was my own opinion about the outcome of the fight based on the already shown abilitys of the chars in question :)

furthermore, if his abilitys work like i said (im sure there will be some loophole but we dont know right now) than the speed of the enemy doesnt matter, ywach sees the future once his "eyes" are activated, that means he already saw a future where he was attacked, and once this happens he will become immune/will be able to negate the damage that should have happened, therefore, blitzing? yes, damage done? no ^_^

Wrong he doesn't negate damage that's nonsense any power he knows becomes his ally and then he gains immunity to it.

As I said I can "know" where cars are headed and where they will be but that doesn't mean I have the actual speed to react to it.

Also you can't claim Yhwach can negate powers out of the range of power he has shown that's ridiculous

Basically you're applying the NFL fallacy mixed with some misconception regarding his power he's not beating a single one of these characters let alone winning here

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wrong he doesn't negate damage that's nonsense any power he knows becomes his ally and then he gains immunity to it.

As I said I can "know" where cars are headed and where they will be but that doesn't mean I have the actual speed to react to it.

Also you can't claim Yhwach can negate powers out of the range of power he has shown that's ridiculous

Basically you're applying the NFL fallacy mixed with some misconception regarding his power he's not beating a single one of these characters let alone winning here
isnt this the same? than the power will become his ally, it still means that he wont take damage by the enemy :I

but if you also can gain control over that car and know where it will go the matter will be different right? your example only says "he sees the future but cant do anything beyond that", but you said yourself that the powers he sees become his allies (and therefore he gets immune to them) :)

didnt you read what i said? i already mentioned that it is useless to argue about me claiming it works and you claiming it doesnt, this is purely my own opinio, that means, right now, ywach wins in my eyes, his powers seem to be haxxed enough for me, and since this is my own opinion it doesnt matter if there are enough (legit) feats for it, of course if he gets more limits (which he will because otherwise everyone in bleach is screwed) this opinion can change ^_^

But based off of what can he ally powers superior to what he has shown?...

Any power he knows becomes his ally yes and? Speed isn't a power....-_-

Anyways nvm not sure where you got the notion that Yhwach can somehow beat characters who outclass him in most if not all categories and likely solo HST but ok.

this is why im saying it is my view, we still dont have enough infos to judge for either option :)

but super-speed is a power, i agree, it is really vague defined what he can do and with his SK-power up it will mostlikely make him more strange :(

i got this from his abilitys, none of the chars would be able to do something if ywach sees their powers with his future-vision and than get them as ally, stats dont really matter much if it goes agaisnt hax-abilitys (take as example all-fiction and saitama, saitama outclasses kumogawa in every stat bu all-fiction could erase saitama from existence ^_^)

GreatestSin said:
this is why im saying it is my view, we still dont have enough infos to judge for either option :)

but super-speed is a power, i agree, it is really vague defined what he can do and with his SK-power up it will mostlikely make him more strange :(

i got this from his abilitys, none of the chars would be able to do something if ywach sees their powers with his future-vision and than get them as ally, stats dont really matter much if it goes agaisnt hax-abilitys (take as example all-fiction and saitama, saitama outclasses kumogawa in every stat bu all-fiction could erase saitama from existence ^_^)
Saitama doesn't outclass Misogi actually he would simply come back to life if Saitama ever killed him and proceed to erase him and all fiction has conceptual manipulation so horrible example but anyways I have already noted that Yhwach is Featless currently so whatever I guess

^really? i mean "outclass" in the sense of "he has higher stats", not overall power :) i know that allfiction would defeat saitama easily thanks to hax ^_^ either way, ywach isnt really featless but everything he did cant be really used by us since we dont know what he actually did XD

for the updated topic: #1 fiamma, #2 jio, #3 darth (note: i dont know who darth is, im not really a star wars fan so i rank him as the last one :) )

Back