• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Reinhard Ehito's sword functions the same, It jumps through space to hit his targets, and ignores defenses.

@Gargoyle Yea ehito got upped to 6-A, hajime is 6-A now too, along with also being moon level in another key.

Pretty much except due to being a god ehito's true form is literally light if i remember correctly, it then possessed yue's body.

Also ehito is a pain to kill, on top of his regen, even after being hit with hajime's information manipulation which turned his info from existing to not existing, he still didn't die, then had to be hit by all the harm he has ever caused inflicted to finally die.

He can't, but don't think fiamma can either since ehito can also teleport himself and his attacks, said attacks also ignore durability.

Ehito's attacks lock on to their their targets and follow them until they are dead.

Plus ehito can shorten the time affecting events, has attacks that can jump through space, can open portals to other worlds, and also teleport himself and his attacks, don't think fiamma teleporting will be much of an issue now that i think about it.

So like 4 for inconclusive i think.

Btw can fiamma hurt intangible beings, and do illusions work on him?

Back