• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma of the Right vs Composite King Ghidorah (Weakened)

I guess it boils down to if the HR can bypass Ghidorah's immortality and Regenerationn. It seems that Ghidora can regenerate himself from just a small cell so the HR would have to completely destroy him down to the very last cell at least.

I'm still leaning towards Fiamma though since the HR works by extending the necessairy force for Fiamma to defeat those he deems a threat. I think that only true immortals and those who can regenerate even if they are erased from exsistence. Fiamma can also attack from anywhere in the world.

Would Ghidorah be considered a Good, by any chance? Perhaps not, but the Turn into a Fairy spell from Fiamma should entirely end him if he qualifies.

Pffft.

Also, forget what I said. Turn Into A Fairy could affect Ghidorah, who knows, but his attack reflection by space bending would likely make that spell useless.

yo finally a match that I made getting a good rate of replies for once i'm sick of seeing myself bumping the thread for thousand of time that i'm starting to get crazy

also bump

Back