• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So in Fate/Grand Order VSB has Ishtar at Large Island Level even though her Noble Phantasm she teleports to Venus and uses it and turns it into an conceptual energy arrow to attack wouldn’t that be at least planet level since she’s turning a planet into her attack and should be FTL+ since she shoots it from the location where Venus used to be and reaches Earth in 7 seconds maybe less
The calc would be at 1.88x 10^35 megajoules which would put it at Dwarf Star level. Also would being able to beat a Multiversal+ servant in gameplay let alone damaging them count as a feat or is that reaching.

Funny how this is happening while I'm fighting Ishtar in Babylonia. But I do agree with the feat nonetheless. Also, it's kind of hard to tell if all the 2-A servants scale to another. But yes, just like how super moves in video games and canon, so should the NP feats. Can you link the calc?

People believe it is not the real venus something about age of gods Venus isn't the same as modern venus

And something about quantifying a concept is not possible.

Funny how this is happening while I'm fighting Ishtar in Babylonia. But I do agree with the feat nonetheless. Also, it's kind of hard to tell if all the 2-A servants scale to another. But yes, just like how super moves in video games and canon, so should the NP feats. Can you link the calc?
So for the speed was at 25 billion meters per second since Venus is 110 million miles away and the attack took 7 seconds. The mass of Venus is 4.867 × 10^24 kg and together that will make 1.55x 10^45 MJ making the feat Large Star level i was a it of on the calc it was actually more than my initial calc

her Noble Phantasm she teleports to Venus and uses it and turns it into an conceptual energy arrow to attack wouldn’t that be at least planet level since she’s turning a planet into her attack

Her NP is based on the legend of her shattering a mountain, and every time we see it used the destruction it causes is in that range.

FGO Material IV said:
An Gal Tā Kigal Shē; it means “from the great heavens towards the great earth.” In Sumerian Mythology, it is the most “devastating” and “atrocious” deed that Ishtar carried outーーーーfrom her anecdote of trampling down and annihilating the Sacred Mountain Ebih, which was revered and feared even by the King of Gods, “simply because I am displeased with it.” Ishtar forced her way into Mount Ebih, increasing her heavenly might with each step, and in the end, she grabbed a hold of the mountain range’s summit and thrusted her spear into the heart of the leyline, causing the Ebih mountain range to collapse. Another name for this is the Jabal Hamrin Breaker.

We also know she isn't actually firing the physical planet, Venus, but the concept of Venus, which doesn't have any set energy value:

While in the middle of her Noble Phantasm, she warps to Venus; however, this is not the Venus in the outer space of the modern era’s, but rather, the Venus in the outer space during the time of the age of mythology. Afterwards, grabbing (the concept of) Venus and loading it onto her bow as a bullet, the Venus Blaster shoots this Venus that had been turned into a bullet towards the Earth (surface), and from another person’s perspective, it casually warps into the modern era’s airspace through the utilization of displacement magic. The mountain range that was a nuisance to others, even to the Earth and to Venus, is accordingly destroyed by this Venus.

Considering in the Babylonia anime we see her use her NP multiple times - she's obviously not firing the physical planet either. Since if she was doing that there wouldn't be a Venus after she fired it the first time. We can go even further to say that she isn't firing/manipulating the physical planet due to the NP's description and out-of-game usage, too.

Also would being able to beat a Multiversal+ servant in gameplay let alone damaging them count as a feat or is that reaching.
That's reaching, yes.

Her NP is based on the legend of her shattering a mountain, and every time we see it used the destruction it causes is in that range.

We also know she isn't actually firing the physical planet, Venus, but the concept of Venus, which doesn't have any set energy value:

Considering in the Babylonia anime we see her use her NP multiple times - she's obviously not firing the physical planet either. Since if she was doing that there wouldn't be a Venus after she fired it the first time. We can go even further to say that she isn't firing/manipulating the physical planet due to the NP's description and out-of-game usage, too.

That's reaching, yes.
It possibly true I thought she teleported to Venus and shrunk it but still it’s should be at least looked at as a speed feat since it’s going 25 billion meters per second. She’s not massively hypersonic there’s no way her feat of her attack going 110 million miles in 7 seconds is massively hypersonic

Yeah I thought she shrunk it in the animation but the speed still stands she should be MFTL+ for her attack to reach to Earth from Venus in seconds
She doesn't actually fire it from space when we see it used out of game.

Even the description says it looks like she warps the projectile to the Earth with displacement magic.

Back