• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few questions related to the Kirby god tiers

90% of the verse is a top tier

From what I know, the Dark matter species likely has the most useful Hax. the Hax being corruption, madness manipulation and morality manipulation . Sure every star ally and certain other characters has the Hax, but the dark matter species could use corruption just by contact while the star allies have to use friend hearts. Void termnia/dark hearts could passively corrupt a being so am pretty sure Void has the most op Hax, and can use the Hax better then anyone else in the verse

I actually made my own personal scaling chain a long time ago listing the 45 most powerful characters in the verse in order.

Only problem is that I analyze things a bit differently than the from our standard here so while I believe my list to be reasonably correct it's a bit off from what we are allowed to use.

Back